Shut up Jamal - this is embarassing

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This is non-starter.

Our guy Jamal just gave back as good as they gave out.

It’s silliness and in fact a bit funny.

It’s hardly an embarrassment.

Zap90

Reaction score
TAB420":2iqlzx9u said:
Zap90":2iqlzx9u said:
Gio":2iqlzx9u said:
embarrassing ??? that guy smack talking them back. they started it and he defends us. i love Jamal !! and i hope this one fuels him against Rams.

Actually he started it when we beat the rams for nfc west division. But it is premature of someone that got eliminated to clap back at a team that just got eliminated
Did you learn this from your days in the NFL?

What? Try to make sense please

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am sincerely baffled that this topic is getting the mileage it is getting. I mean, come on. Are we really this sensitive? It's all in good fun, clearly. Like someone said earlier, it's most likely some of these guys are buddies during the off season and they all will in fact be sharing cigars somewhere warm and tropical, laughing at us fans taking their comments waaaaaaay too seriously.

Even if that's not the case, gotta love Jamal's bravado. We need dogs on defense. He would have fit right in with the LOB.

TAB420

Reaction score
Zap90":3uord6ky said:
TAB420":3uord6ky said:
Zap90":3uord6ky said:
Gio":3uord6ky said:
embarrassing ??? that guy smack talking them back. they started it and he defends us. i love Jamal !! and i hope this one fuels him against Rams.

Actually he started it when we beat the rams for nfc west division. But it is premature of someone that got eliminated to clap back at a team that just got eliminated

Do I need to type slower? You have no idea where this actually started or how player's get along off the field. This could be normal badgering. When we don't know the whole situation but still insist on judging we are acting worse then those we are judging. I have actually heard rumors that Ramsey and Adam's are/were friends.

Zap90

Reaction score
TAB420":1cogie6d said:
Zap90":1cogie6d said:
TAB420":1cogie6d said:
Zap90":1cogie6d said:

Do I need to type slower? You have no idea where this actually started or how player's get along off the field. This could be normal badgering. When we don't know the whole situation but still insist on judging we are acting worse then those we are judging. I have actually heard rumors that Ramsey and Adam's are/were friends.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/brgridiron/status/1349455804739575818[/tweet]

If you had the time to just google instead of commenting, you wouldn't be making a fool of yourself.

Elemas

Reaction score
Well...NFC champs will be next to the Seahawks while "lost in the 2nd round won't".

Even if the Rams didn't talk smack after they beat us, I'm all for Jamal's post.

He's an absolutely incredible player who just needs to pick up some more on coverage...and I believe he will. He's young. Pro-Bowler. He brings a fiery attitude that, IMO, we need more of.

I'm ready to see more of the likes of him and DK playing with chips on their shoulders. They WANT to fight to win. Just like LOB.

What's not to like?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":3044hefd said:
It's hilarious. What am I missing here?

You're not the one missing anything. It is hilarious and I love the fact that in his first season with us, Jamal can have some fun while at the same time add a little fire to the Seahawks/Rams rivalry.

TAB420

Reaction score
Zap90":po7jzwh8 said:
TAB420":po7jzwh8 said:
Zap90":po7jzwh8 said:
TAB420":po7jzwh8 said:

If you had the time to just google instead of commenting, you wouldn't be making a fool of yourself.
Which has nothing to do with their relationship off the field. Who cares who said what. The point was you have no idea if this was just them badgering each other. I do find it funny that you called Adams actions embarrassing, but have no problem telling people on here that they are making fools of themselves, Adams would be embarrassed with your actions. Save your keystrokes fella's...this guy already knows everything. Also, how is saying that you want your divisional champs hat and shirt taking a poke at Ramsey?

Zap90

Reaction score
TAB420":2wcxkip1 said:
Zap90":2wcxkip1 said:
TAB420":2wcxkip1 said:
Zap90":2wcxkip1 said:

Which has nothing to do with their relationship off the field. Who cares who said what. The point was you have no idea if this was just them badgering each other. I do find it funny that you called Adams actions embarrassing, but have no problem telling people on here that they are making fools of themselves, Adams would be embarrassed with your actions. Save your keystrokes fella's...this guy already knows everything. Also, how is saying that you want your divisional champs hat and shirt taking a poke at Ramsey?

Man you must be a fool.

I didn’t say embarrassing I said premature . Open your eyes plz.

It’s not taking a poke at Ramsey it’s taking a poke at the Rams franchise hence he said they can take it to
Cabo Duh

OP
OP

12th And Loud

Reaction score
KinesProf":wij5ob5e said:
12th And Loud":wij5ob5e said:
Seriously? Is he smack talking the Rams after we lost to them? This is embarrassing. Still can't believe we don't have a 1st and a 3rd this year and no 1st next year. We probably won't even sign this box safety.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Prez/status/1350601725468524545[/tweet]

It must be absolutely awful for you having to go through life being this sensitive. Athletes talk trash to each other.

You know nothing about me, I am just hoping for more out of him. There was no benefit to this trade, we gave up 3 premium picks and this guy is going to walk in free agency.

His mouth ran him out of town in NY in the name of a contract. He still hasn't gotten paid and we aren't going to.

He should be focused on his surgeries, and rehabs. Then he should focus on covering a tight end or helping his team win a playoff game.

OP
OP

12th And Loud

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3e20ppsu said:
This is non-starter.

Our guy Jamal just gave back as good as they gave out.

It’s silliness and in fact a bit funny.

It’s hardly an embarrassment.

That is a fair point, I will clarify then. I wish at some point Jamal actually had an impact on the outcome of a game. He is a safety and this team didn't improve with him.

What would you rather have two first rounders and a third rounder? Or the first round playoff exit we had this year.

I am just in po'ed mode because this trade and this guy does his talking off the field and not on it.

OP
OP

12th And Loud

Reaction score
kidhawk":p19lr4fi said:
Aros":p19lr4fi said:

You're not the one missing anything. It is hilarious and I love the fact that in his first season with us, Jamal can have some fun while at the same time add a little fire to the Seahawks/Rams rivalry.

That part is okay, not my style I played D1 ball but I am more from Barry Sanders school, flip the ball to the ref. But I get the game has changed since I played in the 90s. That is fine.

But can Jamal make an impact on the field for once instead of in the headlines?

OP
OP

12th And Loud

Reaction score
Elemas":3jthh0px said:
Well...NFC champs will be next to the Seahawks while "lost in the 2nd round won't".

Even if the Rams didn't talk smack after they beat us, I'm all for Jamal's post.

He's an absolutely incredible player who just needs to pick up some more on coverage...and I believe he will. He's young. Pro-Bowler. He brings a fiery attitude that, IMO, we need more of.

I'm ready to see more of the likes of him and DK playing with chips on their shoulders. They WANT to fight to win. Just like LOB.

What's not to like?

He is going to be 26, has been a liability in coverage every year of his career and now he is going to get better? He is exceptional at getting meaningless non game changing sacks.

Look at Pro Footie Wiz sacks by the margins option. It shows sacks weighed against the impact. He has a handful that matter but not enough for the contract he will want and not enough to offset his deficient pass coverage skills.

Don't believe me? Bump this post the day they let Jamal hit free agency. They aren't going to pay him. They already realize that 3 premium picks was a mistake. This defense was bad. All the defenses he has been on have been bad. You don't game plan for Jamal Adams. He doesn't factor in the passing game and you can chip him with a back.

Non-factor. Terrible trade.

misfit

Reaction score
12th And Loud":2kxq86th said:
Elemas":2kxq86th said:

What's not to like?

He is going to be 26, has been a liability in coverage every year of his career and now he is going to get better? He is exceptional at getting meaningless non game changing sacks.

Look at Pro Footie Wiz sacks by the margins option. It shows sacks weighed against the impact. He has a handful that matter but not enough for the contract he will want and not enough to offset his deficient pass coverage skills.

Don't believe me? Bump this post the day they let Jamal hit free agency. They aren't going to pay him. They already realize that 3 premium picks was a mistake. This defense was bad. All the defenses he has been on have been bad. You don't game plan for Jamal Adams. He doesn't factor in the passing game and you can chip him with a back.

Non-factor. Terrible trade.

Adams was actually pretty good in coverage in NY. At least early in his career.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
12th And Loud":kushiluk said:

Oh yes, so true. Because Jamal wasn't a play maker at ALL for us nor have any impact on the field for us. Good god this site has officially dropped my IQ by 30 points just reading the most stupid comments I can ever remember. Congratulations.

TAB420

Reaction score
Zap90":3h8ix2ay said:
TAB420":3h8ix2ay said:
Zap90":3h8ix2ay said:
TAB420":3h8ix2ay said:

Man you must be a fool.

I didn’t say embarrassing I said premature . Open your eyes plz.

It’s not taking a poke at Ramsey it’s taking a poke at the Rams franchise hence he said they can take it to
Cabo Duh
Why don't you grow up and stop with the insults. After that, explain how wanting your divisional shirt and hat is taking a poke at the Rams?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
12th And Loud":2z2x1c6c said:
kidhawk":2z2x1c6c said:
Aros":2z2x1c6c said:

That part is okay, not my style I played D1 ball but I am more from Barry Sanders school, flip the ball to the ref. But I get the game has changed since I played in the 90s. That is fine.

Maybe if we hired Wade Phillips as DC?