Shut up Jamal - this is embarassing

12th And Loud

Reaction score
Seriously? Is he smack talking the Rams after we lost to them? This is embarrassing. Still can't believe we don't have a 1st and a 3rd this year and no 1st next year. We probably won't even sign this box safety.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Prez/status/1350601725468524545[/tweet]

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Oh my. Some peoples inability to interpret what was said vs what they want to be said. How is... see you in Cabo (like come join me) and bring the cigars...considered throwing shade or embarrassing?

Man people stay in a defensive mind set.

The rams fans are calling him all types of shit. You think he cares? Nah. Petty opinions don't matter to people making money.

JPatera76

Reaction score
It’s karma. I enjoy the “crap” talk from him. It’s nice to see. We have a banner the Rams don’t. Idgaf we lost to them. They saved us the embarrassment or losing to the Rogers.

TAB420

Reaction score
12th And Loud":3cuutrws said:
Seriously? Is he smack talking the Rams after we lost to them? This is embarrassing. Still can't believe we don't have a 1st and a 3rd this year and no 1st next year. We probably won't even sign this box safety.

You know they started this last week, right?

KinesProf

Reaction score
12th And Loud":1d7og3um said:

It must be absolutely awful for you having to go through life being this sensitive. Athletes talk trash to each other.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's hilarious. What am I missing here?

hoxrox

Reaction score
Think Ramsey started this - at the 9 minute mark.

[youtube]R7BGz4bXzy0[/youtube]

scutterhawk

Reaction score
12th And Loud":3tu2cg7h said:

You do realize that the some of Rams players were likely talking shit to Adams in that loss last week in Seattle, don't you?...Karma can be a real B!0tc# LOL. :irishdrinkers:

Gio

Reaction score
embarrassing ??? that guy smack talking them back. they started it and he defends us. i love Jamal !! and i hope this one fuels him against Rams.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
We don’t even know, the Rams and Seahawks players may probably hang out with each other.

They live lives we have no idea about.

Competitors and opponents on the field, friends and buddies off the field just having fun with each other.

Don’t take it so seriously.

PNW

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":2kh3fpvm said:
We don’t even know, the Rams and Seahawks players may probably hang out with each other.

They live lives we have no idea about.

Competitors and opponents on the field, friends and buddies off the field just having fun with each other.

Don’t take it so seriously.
Couldn’t agree more. No need to take it so seriously, It’s just a little smack talking.

Zap90

Reaction score
Gio":24rj3ntn said:
embarrassing ??? that guy smack talking them back. they started it and he defends us. i love Jamal !! and i hope this one fuels him against Rams.

Actually he started it when we beat the rams for nfc west division. But it is premature of someone that got eliminated to clap back at a team that just got eliminated

HawkinNY

Reaction score
12th And Loud":2sk98mlu said:

I think we need more like him on this team. It’s filled with a bunch of non “dogs”. When we had the LOB we had a ton of alphas on this team. Now we seem to have less of them if only 1-2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TAB420

Reaction score
Zap90":3avphrrd said:
Gio":3avphrrd said:

Actually he started it when we beat the rams for nfc west division. But it is premature of someone that got eliminated to clap back at a team that just got eliminated
Did you learn this from your days in the NFL?