SHOCK THE WORLD!!!

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'm going to be pissed if we don't win, for two reasons

1. I'm tired of losing playoff games.
2. I'm tired of losing to San Francisco

I don't see us winning this game, though. So I guess you all should prepare yourselves for a slew of angry, hate-filled posts afterwards.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I've just filled the fridge with strong Belgian lager, its the only way I'll be getting through tonight. While I'm still sober let me apologise to my fellow mods and that I wont hold my impending ban against them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BASF

Reaction score
I'm going to be pissed if we don't win, for two reasons

1. I'm tired of losing playoff games.
2. I'm tired of losing to San Francisco

I don't see us winning this game, though. So I guess you all should prepare yourselves for a slew of angry, hate-filled posts afterwards.
Why would you be tired of losing to them? It's literally only been this season. Otherwise, we have owned them for a decade.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Unbelievable that I don't get to see this playoff game on TV in my area. The nfl keeps adding teams to the playoffs then fail to see that we get national network coverage instead of pay per view style gouging.
I thought all playoff games are national games? Not sure about your affiliate but our game is on FOX today. If you need a link let me know and I’ll PM You.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Unbelievable that I don't get to see this playoff game on TV in my area. The nfl keeps adding teams to the playoffs then fail to see that we get national network coverage instead of pay per view style gouging.

There is only one game happening at a time so there’s no reason the game shouldn’t be on anywhere in the USA.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Why would you be tired of losing to them? It's literally only been this season. Otherwise, we have owned them for a decade.

Yeah, it's because of this season. Hate losing two in a row. I tire easily lol

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
There is only one game happening at a time so there’s no reason the game shouldn’t be on anywhere in the USA.
Scratch my goof. It's on and I'm watching the pregame now. Trouble us I think we've lost nearly every game I've been able to see this year. But this one will be different! None of the others were playoff games. Except maybe for the last one. I'd like to count that last one so the worst that could happen is we go 1-1 in playoffs this year.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Lockett and walker massive games today….let’s go hawks and blank out all the noise…go hawks
loud and proud