Send your thoughts to one of our own

YaktownHawK

Reaction score
danp1990":ujxwwm6m said:
YaktownHawK":ujxwwm6m said:
Thanks everyone actually feeling pretty good this morning. Apparently my appendix burst two days before I had came in so if I would of waited any longer could of been big trouble. But thanks once again for the well wishes and at least I get to lay here in the hospital and watch the all of the draft instead of work! GO HAWKS!

where are you staying at ? ''memorial hostpital''?,or ''Providence'' over by Davis H.S?...get well soon man.

I'm at Memorial Hospital.

Thank you everyone it really does make a difference reading all your kind words, and making me smile. :D
GO HAWKS!

danp1990

Reaction score
YaktownHawK":1r4amdc3 said:
danp1990":1r4amdc3 said:
YaktownHawK":1r4amdc3 said:
Thanks everyone actually feeling pretty good this morning. Apparently my appendix burst two days before I had came in so if I would of waited any longer could of been big trouble. But thanks once again for the well wishes and at least I get to lay here in the hospital and watch the all of the draft instead of work! GO HAWKS!

where are you staying at ? ''memorial hostpital''?,or ''Providence'' over by Davis H.S?...get well soon man.

I'm at Memorial Hospital.

Thank you everyone it really does make a difference reading all your kind words, and making me smile. :D
GO HAWKS!
wish i could visit ya but im in California now :oops: hopefully after this year ill move back to Wa, maybe Yak again but most likely Pierce County, Edgewood area. Get well soon over there bro, silence all the Raiders and Rams fans out there! its the Damn PNW there by default they have to be routing for the Hawks jeeez! :)

pmedic920

Reaction score
Get well soon.

For those that don't know, depending on the amount of infection involved this can be very touch n go/ miserable recovery process.

The Radish

Reaction score
My friend hope you get out of there soon. Tried that recently and was glad to get back home.

We'll be thinking of you.

:th2thumbs:

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Hey Yak! Hope you're on the way to healthy my man ...

You won't believe this but I was thinking of you just last week bro, I'm trying to come up with a design for my hawk tattoo and I keep wanting to incorporate flames into it somehow. Your ink has a sweet flame job but I don't want it to be the same as yours, ya know? I'm gonna go forearm like you too so it's tough, lol

I'll have to shoot you a sketch up for approval so I'm not subject to copyright infringement, lol !!!!

Feel better my man !!!

chris98251

Reaction score
Get Well soon, don't mess with those Yakima dude, burst appendix for two days Daaaaaaaaaaamn.