seahawk Dan

Reaction score
seatownlowdown":2bjdwcqc said:
i hope jared allen gets smacked around and pancaked a few times

i know, i know, i shouldnt feel that way. i just do :mrgreen:

I Hear You , SEA-HAWKS

Mtgriz2244

Reaction score
I just wish I could watch the game live. After speaking with Dish again, I found it is blacked out for western Montana once more. I have it set to record the next replay on Monday but that's an eternity to wait.....

That said I expect it to be an exciting game with Seahawks winning by two touchdowns!

chawx

Reaction score
Mtgriz2244":3a4t8xpv said:
I just wish I could watch the game live. After speaking with Dish again, I found it is blacked out for western Montana once more. I have it set to record the next replay on Monday but that's an eternity to wait.....

That said I expect it to be an exciting game with Seahawks winning by two touchdowns!

Just get out your binoculars, you should be able to see the game from there (if not, you should at least be able to hear the fans) ;)

PS. Welcome to the board. GO HAWKS!

Mtgriz2244

Reaction score
chawx":30aey43b said:
Mtgriz2244":30aey43b said:

Just get out your binoculars, you should be able to see the game from there (if not, you should at least be able to hear the fans) ;)

PS. Welcome to the board. GO HAWKS!

Thanks! Been lurking around for the last few years, and reading all the posts. Figured it's about time I joined in. Excited for the new season.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I don't really care about the final score... check that, I really do, but don't, really. :D

You know what I mean.

Looking forward to seeing if Chicago's defense is any good this year... and also looking forward to see if we can throttle Cutler, Marshall, Jeffery and Forte (assuming they all play some tonight).

Largent80

Reaction score
I am only looking at the positions still up for grabs on offense for the Hawks. By this time the coaches already know what they need to know with the starters. Now, it's all about filling out the roster.

It would be nice to see Helfet play well. Also Small, He reminds me of Juggernaut from X-Men.

Brahn

Reaction score
I want the Hawks offense to go crazy, the defense to shut out the Bears and the Niners to lose without scoring a TD. That would make for a fun week or articles and posts to help the work week move by faster.

hawker84

Reaction score
After reading their board in regards to this game, they seem very optimistic about their offense, in some cases using the term (elite) to describe it, (i'll reserve judgement on that until proven otherwise) so i'm very much looking forward to seeing how our 1st team D stacks up against them. From what I gather not so much optimistic expectations for the D, so i do expect our 1st team O to go out and move the ball rather easily and put some points on the board.

I expect to see improvement in our pass protection and am looking forward to seeing which of the two backs has the better game tonight between Turbin and C Mike, ( not expecting Lynch to see a ton of action , very little actually).

Cutler's a gunslinger but as we all know can be very reckless, so i'm expecting a pick or two as well.

No injuries of course for either side, would like to see a big play or two from Richardson as well with the ones....

34-10 Hawks - somewhere along those lines i'd be very happy with.

Go Hawks!!!!1

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":3v335zrp said:
I don't really care about the final score... check that, I really do, but don't, really. :D

You know what I mean.

Looking forward to seeing if Chicago's defense is any good this year... and also looking forward to see if we can throttle Cutler, Marshall, Jeffery and Forte (assuming they all play some tonight).
From reading the Bears boards they seem to have the same question (is the defense any good? Current prognosis...not good).

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":9xim2zvg said:
onanygivensunday":9xim2zvg said:

You know what I mean.

From reading the Bears boards they seem to have the same question (is the defense any good? Current prognosis...not good).
I figure 45-10 Seahawks would be right in line. They do have Brandon and Jefferies so they will move the ball a bit and get a score or two if Cutler doesn't "Cutler" it.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Largent80":7c3i9r45 said:
I am only looking at the positions still up for grabs on offense for the Hawks. By this time the coaches already know what they need to know with the starters. Now, it's all about filling out the roster.

It would be nice to see Helfet play well. Also Small, He reminds me of Juggernaut from X-Men.

Agreed. In general I'd love to see us stick to the ground game and focus on the offensive line hitting their blocks, and Michaels and Turbin reading the gaps well.

I feel great, if not better, about every aspect of the team this year vs last year. I know we lost Tate, Clemons, Giacomini, and some key names, but our defensive depth is nuts. And with a healthy Harvin, and some awesome rookie talent at WR, I really feel like again, our O-line is the only source of concern

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Great dress rehearsal game for us. A Nice little test for our D. The bears offense is no joke, despite cutty's pouty face they have those two twin towers out wide and a good run game. Looking forward to it.

Another nice story bennett boys square off.

But at the end of the day.. .NO INJURIES PLEASE!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
jdemps":20os15kv said:
Sgt. Largent":20os15kv said:
Don't care, no injuries!

This.

Plus improved line play with Okung and Unger actually seeing some live game action.

Maybe some of this on the sidelines.

Tumblr mehvprDlwF1rge9rdo1 500
Hehe, the Smokin' Jay .gif. The Bears fans are having a lot of fun with that actually.:)

Latest posts