Seattle vs. Atlanta matchups

pcbball12

Reaction score
treefidy":2w2aw38k said:
pcbball12":2w2aw38k said:
That's cool. We made a play on 4th and the refs decided Seattle deserved the win. I'm sure Seattle wasn't holding receivers on the 3 plays before that...
Im sure Atlanta had ZERO no calls on their side too the whole game. Get out of here. You lost, you are a baby and obviously new to the game of football if you think the one play decided the game.

That one play decided the game.
You are naive. Either just started watching football, or never really understood it in the first place. Losers make excuses....which is why you're still here talking.

pcbball12

Reaction score
treefidy":1we2bz72 said:
pcbball12":1we2bz72 said:
Haha go home, cry yourself to sleep. You lost.

Not gonna cry at all. I'm proud of the fact that we smacked you around and you needed the refs in your own house.
Did you have a blindfold on the entire first half and in the 4th quarter? You played well for 1 quarter.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
treefidy":1l7l7k49 said:
Smellyman":1l7l7k49 said:
4th down, double covered, throw it deep and pray.

Pretty much defines a hail Mary

That's a huge part of our standard play book. Throw the ball up to Julio and let him catch it.

Not a single person outside of Seattle agrees with your fan base.

100% PI. 100% should have been called. 100% decided the game.

Why should it have been called when it's usually not in that situation? And why would a "bad" (no) call at the end of a game decide the game more than any of the other bad calls before it?

Bad opinion on the PI call. Bad logic on how it affected the game.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
treefidy":3readpns said:
100% PI not called, that resulted in a game changing play in favor of the home team.

That's home cooking.

We took it to you in your house and were robbed.
For ONE QTR. I wouldn't necessarily call that taking it to us. Your team adjusted at Halftime, then couldn't maintain it in the 4th.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Smellyman

Reaction score
treefidy":bdqz930b said:
pcbball12":bdqz930b said:
That's cool. We made a play on 4th and the refs decided Seattle deserved the win. I'm sure Seattle wasn't holding receivers on the 3 plays before that...
Im sure Atlanta had ZERO no calls on their side too the whole game. Get out of here. You lost, you are a baby and obviously new to the game of football if you think the one play decided the game.

That one play decided the game.

Julio sucks, catch the ball and Thomas won't intercept it.

Falcons blow. Gifted two TD's, a missed FG, Blocked XP, not PI against Kearse.

3 plays for 0 yards and a hail mary with half the starters out on D

enjoy your week!!!

treefidy

Reaction score
pcbball12":2l2h3u1s said:
treefidy":2l2h3u1s said:
pcbball12":2l2h3u1s said:

Not gonna cry at all. I'm proud of the fact that we smacked you around and you needed the refs in your own house.
Did you have a blindfold on the entire first half and in the 4th quarter? You played well for 1 quarter.

Definitely watched the game.

In your own house, it took everything you had AND THE REFS to win.

treefidy

Reaction score
fenderbender123":u9a57xhy said:
Why should it have been called when it's usually not in that situation? And why would a "bad" (no) call at the end of a game decide the game more than any of the other bad calls before it?

It should have been called because 1. The rules are not subjective. 2. It is ALWAYS called in that situation.

pcbball12

Reaction score
treefidy":29i82kms said:
pcbball12":29i82kms said:
treefidy":29i82kms said:
pcbball12":29i82kms said:

With 3 key missing pieces to our defense. Still won. Bye

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
treefidy":145pi7xz said:
Diezel Dawg":145pi7xz said:
After three TD drives of 97, 79, and 75 yards in the third quarter, the #Falcons were held to 24 yards on 11 plays in the 4th qtr. #seahawks

Julio's arm was also held on a key 4th down play.
And so was Kearses on a key TD play. Get over it dude. Falcons played one GREAT Qtr. Unfortunately for your team, you can't win games by playing one qtr.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
treefidy":3horfhf7 said:
fenderbender123":3horfhf7 said:

It should have been called because 1. The rules are not subjective. 2. It is ALWAYS called in that situation.
[youtube]k2kxlZDOHeQ[/youtube]

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
treefidy":16eev12d said:
pcbball12":16eev12d said:
treefidy":16eev12d said:
pcbball12":16eev12d said:

Mods!! You see this troll's sig? Time to ban. It's BS and you know it.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
treefidy":6r9g5qlj said:
fenderbender123":6r9g5qlj said:

Obviously it isnt "always" called. LOL. Again, your boys got away with a few themselves. Several holds on your Oline today that weren't called too.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
treefidy":2sjy97kx said:
Diezel Dawg":2sjy97kx said:
treefidy":2sjy97kx said:
Smellyman":2sjy97kx said:
4th down, double covered, throw it deep and pray.

Pretty much defines a hail Mary

That's a huge part of our standard play book. Throw the ball up to Julio and let him catch it.

Not a single person outside of Seattle agrees with your fan base.

100% PI. 100% should have been called. 100% decided the game.
And your defense had two DPIs not called on them against Kearse. One was an arm grab in end zone and then deep pass to him when he got tackled before ball got there. They all even out, suck it up.

Your secondary grabbed jerseys all game... If those are PIs, you committed about 30 of them.

I didn't get why people complained about the stuff Seattle's secondary gets away with, until today. Now I know first hand...

Our secondary is coached to play up to the edge of the rules. That's how you win championships in all sports. Don't you watch sports? It sure doesn't sound like it. The refs aren't going to call a penalty up to a certain point, and Seattle takes advantage. A lot of analysts agreeing with the points I'm making about that play as well.

treefidy

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":r50fyi2n said:

Julio's numbers are reason for a ban? Sherman blew it, and should have had a game losing PI called on him.

Laloosh

Reaction score
treefidy":1lg1dqig said:
pcbball12":1lg1dqig said:

You had the 12th and 13th man. So, I'm sure that helps with the missing players.
Someone has stadium envy.

pcbball12

Reaction score
treefidy":298vzwc0 said:
pcbball12":298vzwc0 said:

You had the 12th and 13th man. So, I'm sure that helps with the missing players.
Lol one play. Keep making excuses, makes you sound even saltier. I am sorry you don't know how football works, how it is played over the course of 4 quarters. You will understand that at some point.

treefidy

Reaction score
fenderbender123":22o0obim said:
Our secondary is coached to play up to the edge of the rules. That's how you win championships in all sports. Don't you watch sports? It sure doesn't sound like it. The refs aren't going to call a penalty up to a certain point, and Seattle takes advantage. A lot of analysts agreeing with the points I'm making about that play as well.

Yet not one analyst agrees with that being a no call in that situation.

Sherman interfered, you guys got a gift.

pcbball12

Reaction score
treefidy":3s00mm5a said:
Seahwkgal":3s00mm5a said:

Julio's numbers are reason for a ban? Sherman blew it, and should have had a game losing PI called on him.
Didn't realize you get points for a PI call.