Seattle mix skittles Super Bowl xlix edition

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
Guess there being handed out at the pro shop for free at 11 am today (Wednesday) anybody want to pick me up one!? Grab you a nice superbowl souvenir from AZ!

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Such a joke. Two years in a row they give away limited edition, and 50% of them end up on eBay.

Hey Skittles, you are missing the boat. Make a ton more, and SELL them at Seattle stores for double the normal price, which TONS of people would still buy, and let the buyer know you are donating a portion to The Beast's charity. WIN WIN
But no, you hand them out to people during a time when most people are at work.
FAIL

ZagHawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":l4ilum59 said:
Such a joke. Two years in a row they give away limited edition, and 50% of them end up on eBay.

Hey Skittles, you are missing the boat. Make a ton more, and SELL them at Seattle stores for double the normal price, which TONS of people would still buy, and let the buyer know you are donating a portion to The Beast's charity. WIN WIN
FAIL

Seriously they should just mass market it even throughout the season in the Seattle-Area. Charge even $2 (which is double price), and take the additional profit to go to charity (and pocket some). More available for the fans, more money going to a cause or at least the actual manufacturers rather than some scum bag on eBay.

OpHawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":2mttrsld said:

FAIL

This.

More freebies for people who don't have jobs.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
OpHawk":2b907c3p said:
ZorntoLargent":2b907c3p said:

FAIL

This.

The Seahawks thing that REALLY pissed me off...........

I've been a fan since I was 8, 1976.
We finally win it all, and the parade is in the middle of the week? THANKS

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
OpHawk":1g7m6l4a said:
ZorntoLargent":1g7m6l4a said:

FAIL

This.

Some of these auctions are "or best offer".......... I just sent EVERY auction with a "or best offer", an offer of $1.
And when it's declined, I will continue just so it keeps sending them notifications. :stirthepot:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
$50-$100+/bag on eBay. Disgusting. I wish I could just message those sellers and tell them to jump off a cliff.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3hqb94sg said:
$50-$100+/bag on eBay. Disgusting. I wish I could just message those sellers and tell them to jump off a cliff.
You can add messages w your offers. :snack:

RunTheBall

Reaction score
I don't know what's worse, the people trying to make $300+ off a bag of skittles or the people whining about not getting one.

253hawk

Reaction score
LOL my whole post was deleted...because I used the letter F? Was that why? Really?

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":1dmc14qi said:
Capitalism so Rocks!
I know, maybe I should snag a stack of the free limited edition posters the team store gives out. Throw them up on eBay to make money because out of state fans can get them. :sarcasm_off:

Latest posts