Seattle Mariners vs NY Yankees Aug 8-11

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Well, we got through the top of their order in extras. Crazy game.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Torrens with the game winning RBI single.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Brash is too young and inconsistent to be in this situation.
Not tonight I guess. Wow.
2 things this game proved. M's have WS tier bullpen and the offense is .500 team tier.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Thanks to the Yankees for their multiple base running gaffes. Little league stuff. :LOL:

ivotuk

Reaction score
At 0 - 2 I thought he was done for. Crazy good game! Against what is likely the best team in the league, with possibly the best pitcher.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing Castillo dominate the Spankees today. It's just one game. But as usual, Servais leaves a guy in there to die. Gilbert just didn't have it. When will Servais ever actually notice this and grab a long reliever?
Gilbert has faced the Astro's twice and the Yankees twice in his last 4 outings. At some point, a manager should know when to pull a guy. Especially a young guy.
I know a lot of people love Servais, I just am of the opinion that he's a little overrated.
Yea nothing factual but opinions make the world go round. He literally wins more games then expected wins. That means factually he is better then what his team should be.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Day game today. 1:10 pm first pitch.

Yankees’ Nestor Cortes (9-3, 2.57 ERA) vs Robbie Ray (8-8, 3.96 ERA) in a battle of left-handers looking to build on strong performances in their most recent starts.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
ROOT just announced they're replaying yesterday's game tomorrow at 5 pm. Good way to use the off day. :)

Crizilla

Reaction score
This line up today...started haggs and he just homered. 1-0 M's bottom 6th. Sam was drafted by Cleveland in 2015 they were building something good there at the time too. Maybe M's picked up a gem.

Last edited: