Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
Cool! This style of thread seems to be doing well! Mariners....not so much. :(

acer1240

Reaction score
Cool! This style of thread seems to be doing well! Mariners....not so much. :(
Oh eat shit. This start Is bad luck more than anything. Snow in Minnesota and then rain and wind in Chicago. Add in the ridiculously wide strike zones for JK and JR I'm thrilled that they came out of it as well as they did. I'm looking forward to the boys playing at home for a bit.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Have to agree that the umpires strike zones have been extremely shitty in the first 2 series. …..but. You have to protect with 2 strikes, foul off marginal or even bad pitches at times. Our young hitters need to learn to avoid 2 strike counts and be aggressive early in counts.

That’ll take the shitty umping factor out of play. As my father used to say, Assume all umps are shitty and don’t give the ump an opportunity to ring you up.

sutz

Reaction score
3-4 road trip to start the season you take it. Just get home and start the season over mentally. Opening day tomorrow.
Yeah, could have been a lot worse. Our schedule this year starts out heavy with playoff teams.

Looking forward to this coming homestand. Should tell us a lot about how we stack up in the division.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh eat shit. This start Is bad luck more than anything. Snow in Minnesota and then rain and wind in Chicago. Add in the ridiculously wide strike zones for JK and JR I'm thrilled that they came out of it as well as they did. I'm looking forward to the boys playing at home for a bit.

Excuse Me GIF by Adult Swim