Seattle Kraken playoffs 2023

Ruminator

Reaction score
First game of best-of-7 series to be played Tues April 18 at 10 p.m. EST (argh!) against the Avs. Good first-round draw for the Kraken, considering the alternatives. You see, when snow from an avalanche enters sea water...

Threedee

Reaction score
First game of best-of-7 series to be played Tues April 18 at 10 p.m. EST (argh!) against the Avs. Good first-round draw for the Kraken, considering the alternatives. You see, when snow from an avalanche enters sea water...
This is where I ask, "but, if the game is between Seattle and Colorado, then, why is it listed in eastern time?"

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Got us a pair for game 4 next Monday. Can't f'in wait. An NHL Playoff game, stoked the schedule all lined up. If I had to predict the series, I would say Colorado in 6. Hope to be very wrong, but they have a hell of a team. Great offense and are very good on defense.
Can we beat them? Sure. I just don't think it happens. I would absolutely be satisfied with a couple playoff wins for a team that is in it's 2nd year. And a team that only had 60 points last year. It felt like it was going to be NEXT season that they were a playoff level team. Def. ahead of schedule, imo. Colorado has won 15 of 18, and there's that whole defending Stanley Cup Champion thing. Great test for the Kraken, and playoff experience can only help them going forward. Esp. Baniers.
This is just so damn fun. The Kraken are in the playoffs, I never get tired of saying that or hearing that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Got us a pair for game 4 next Monday. Can't f'in wait. An NHL Playoff game, stoked the schedule all lined up. If I had to predict the series, I would say Colorado in 6. Hope to be very wrong, but they have a hell of a team. Great offense and are very good on defense.
Can we beat them? Sure. I just don't think it happens. I would absolutely be satisfied with a couple playoff wins for a team that is in it's 2nd year. And a team that only had 60 points last year. It felt like it was going to be NEXT season that they were a playoff level team. Def. ahead of schedule, imo. Colorado has won 15 of 18, and there's that whole defending Stanley Cup Champion thing. Great test for the Kraken, and playoff experience can only help them going forward. Esp. Baniers.
This is just so damn fun. The Kraken are in the playoffs, I never get tired of saying that or hearing that.
Nice, I’m jealous.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
On vidid, some were selling for over 5 bills. Then late that night, people started posting more. We got Row C of the 2nd deck for 231 each after fees. Could have been worse. Not cheap of course, but well worth it to experience something like NHL Playoffs for the first time.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Go Av's!!! Congrats on making the playoffs however, that's damn impressive!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They're red hot for sure. Kraken def. are ahead of schedule imo. Should be a blast. I'm realistic, I don't honestly think the Kraken will advance. But I still think they could take it to 6.

NoGain

Reaction score
We're probably going to go down to the Avs, but if they make it close, or even pull off a stunning upset, then it gets interesting.

NoGain

Reaction score
7 Minutes to go. Can the Kraken hold onto this 3-1 lead?

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yassssssss!
Gru was awesome, a ton of big saves!
Defense was solid as well, and 3 was enough.

LETS GO KRAKEN! 🏒🥅

NoGain

Reaction score
Gru was great, especially in that second period. Just a tough gritty playoff win.