Seattle is winning the Superbowl.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
We will kick the crap out of the Eagles. Couple more weeks of Lynch getting in shape and a couple more players getting healthy. These players fought and should have won. That loss is on coaches and refs. These players will fight and win 4 more games.

NJlargent

Reaction score
This team is not winning the Super Bowl with PC. We play to the level of the competition and open ourselves up to losses as a result of bad refereeing, bone-headed coaching decisions and/or simple bad breaks.

OP
OP
X

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
We are a better team away from Seattle anyway. And now we get to play 4 games away.

We're winning the Superbowl.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":1vgrtszv said:
We are a better team away from Seattle anyway. And now we get to play 4 games away.

Man I know Seattle has that good stuff, but are you all high af?

Objectively what tells you Seattle is winning the super bowl?

Not your bias but reason...

getnasty

Reaction score
The only team i really fear in the playoffs is NO, sure we might lose to anyone but i think that can be said about any team this year.

James in PA

Reaction score
I like your optimism. As I said in another thread (and I didn’t think I’d ever say it) get this team the hell away from the house of horrors known as Century Link!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkpower

Reaction score
NJlargent":dnxpoi7e said:
This team is not winning the Super Bowl with PC. We play to the level of the competition and open ourselves up to losses as a result of bad refereeing, bone-headed coaching decisions and/or simple bad breaks.

True, PC could never guide a team a Super Bowl win.....

Oh....wait...

NJlargent

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2ydefd0w said:
NJlargent":2ydefd0w said:

Oh....wait...

We are starting to become Niners fans. Let's dwell on old Super Bowls.

SlickRick

Reaction score
NJlargent":1snynxzo said:

Wow... as much as I love me some Seahawks, this right here sums up, what I feel deep in my heart about them. ^^^ & I love Pete & everything he's done, but I think winning an Owl under him, will not happen anymore, it will always be a close but no cigar .

I try to never lose hope on the seahawks because anything can happen with russ magic, but ... deep down I know & maybe others to that Seattle is just not a superbowl team this year ... need a better o line & key defensive players. Bout 2 or 3 years away & by that time I don't expect Pete to be the HC in Seattle

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Revenge will be sweet with a win in the NFC Championship game in SF.

onepicknick1

Reaction score
What do you mean bad reffing? I thought it was a good called game. The Hawks surprised me the only one that fought is the offense this defense has no business in the Playoffs. I still say Sherm and ET Kam were self taught and probably taught the rest how to play football because this defense is horrible like it's not even being coached.

I liked how Russ started to realize if he didn't get it going it was going to be a blow out.

OP
OP
X

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1qq7l7g4 said:
XxXdragonXxX":1qq7l7g4 said:

Man I know Seattle has that good stuff, but are you all high af?

Objectively what tells you Seattle is winning the super bowl?

Not your bias but reason...

The players showed who the truly are in the 2nd half. The coaches will adjust to the players. Marshawn will have more time with the offense. And also....

Seattle is winning the Superbowl.

OP
OP
X

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
onepicknick1":gmo3f31e said:
What do you mean bad reffing? I thought it was a good called game. The Hawks surprised me the only one that fought is the offense this defense has no business in the Playoffs. I still say Sherm and ET Kam were self taught and probably taught the rest how to play football because this defense is horrible like it's not even being coached.

I liked how Russ started to realize if he didn't get it going it was going to be a blow out.

The coaches held the players back in the first half, they will change in the playoffs. The refs were fine until the 2nd to last play of the game. The delay of game screwed us. That no PI call was horrible, and the booth not reviewing it was worse. Take away either of those last 2 mistakes and Beastmode wins it for us.

We are winning the Superbowl.

Stanley

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":26m9r3lq said:
We will kick the crap out of the Eagles. Couple more weeks of Lynch getting in shape and a couple more players getting healthy. These players fought and should have won. That loss is on coaches and refs. These players will fight and win 4 more games.
The refs were on your side all night. Ask Bosa, Buck, and Armstead.

How will you also account for Ford, Tartt, and possibly the return of Kwon Alexander. Especially if Kendricks and Lockett are limping around?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
NJlargent":6pvh73ni said:
Hawkpower":6pvh73ni said:
NJlargent":6pvh73ni said:

Oh....wait...

We are starting to become Niners fans. Let's dwell on old Super Bowls.

Calling out Pete for mistakes is fine.

Ranting that he will never win a Super Bowl?? :lol: :lol:

OP
OP
X

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Stanley":3hz76qca said:
XxXdragonXxX":3hz76qca said:

How will you also account for Ford, Tartt, and possibly the return of Kwon Alexander. Especially if Kendricks and Lockett are limping around?

The refs let Staley grab Clowney by the collar all game. So no, the reffing was equal all game. Until that horribly no PI call. However that doesn't matter without a dumb delay.

But Seattle wins the Superbowl anyway.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Stanley":ncyokylr said:
XxXdragonXxX":ncyokylr said:

You were a millimeter away from losing to a team with a running back that was selling tequila shots in parking lots a week ago.

Go away. You should be embarrassed.

onepicknick1

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":ghezrdxr said:
onepicknick1":ghezrdxr said:

The coaches held the players back in the first half, they will change in the playoffs. The refs were fine until the 2nd to last play of the game. The delay of game screwed us. That no PI call was horrible, and the booth not reviewing it was worse. Take away either of those last 2 mistakes and Beastmode wins it for us.

We are winning the Superbowl.

I sure wish it came down to Beastmode getting that carry on the one if the offense stays like it was in the second half of this game I see them going to the Championship game for sure. I do think this was a heck of a game didn't expect it to be close Russ just took charge and made a hell of a game out of it.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":29sitq6m said:
Revenge will be sweet with a win in the NFC Championship game in SF.
We will play them week after next unless somehow Minny beats New Orleans next week. I'd put the chances of that happening at about 1%.
Remember, the lowest seed always plays at the highest seed. As a 5 seed we will be the lowest seed if NO beats Minn going into the Divisional round. SF is the #1 seed so we go there barring a Minnesota miracle.