Seattle is winning the Superbowl.

Rat

Reaction score
No.

This is easily the worst team in the playoffs; the Oklahoma, if you will.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
What do I get if you're wrong? I'll make a wager with the OP on this. People like to make optimistic claims about stuff, and it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal easy to do when there are no consequences for being wrong.

So...let's make a deal, Dragon.

OP
OP
X

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":ifbplc0l said:
oldhawkfan":ifbplc0l said:
Revenge will be sweet with a win in the NFC Championship game in SF.
We will play them week after next unless somehow Minny beats New Orleans next week. I'd put the chances of that happening at about 1%.
Remember, the lowest seed always plays at the highest seed. As a 5 seed we will be the lowest seed if NO beats Minn going into the Divisional round. SF is the #1 seed so we go there barring a Minnesota miracle.

Either way, Seattle beats the Niners on the road and....

Wins the Superbowl.

Aw Mang

Reaction score
Winning the bowl with this defense? Man it has to be a dream because you gotta be sleeping to believe in it, as George Carlin would say.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Aw Mang":7z897egb said:
Winning the bowl with this defense? Man it has to be a dream because you gotta be sleeping to believe in it, as George Carlin would say.
Our defense is twice as good with Diggs in, so it's not a liability if he comes back and stays healthy through the postseason.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":3pi97ljj said:
Revenge will be sweet with a win in the NFC Championship game in SF.

Not this year. We play them in divisional round (unless you’re predicting Minnesota to beat NO.)

OP
OP
X

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1pwvp4fd said:
What do I get if you're wrong? I'll make a wager with the OP on this. People like to make optimistic claims about stuff, and it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal easy to do when there are no consequences for being wrong.

You get to be right and your favorite team gets to lose. What a prize.

But that doesn't matter because your favorite team will win the Superbowl.

Unless you aren't really a Seahawks fan........maybe you're a Niners fan....

Bobblehead

Reaction score
getnasty":28a520yf said:
The only team i really fear in the playoffs is NO, sure we might lose to anyone but i think that can be said about any team this year.

Beast Quake in NO?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":3lubb1tx said:
RolandDeschain":3lubb1tx said:

Oh, I'm a die-hard Seahawks fan...as you well know, frankly. My decade of posting history here proves that to anyone's satisfaction. I would like to see more evidence-based predictions from optimists, though. You say we're going to win the Super Bowl (it's two words, by the way...), all fine and well. I say put your money where your mouth is rather than just espouse your hopes and dreams, lol. I'm not talking about some large wager here, just a little somethin' somethin' so that there's SOME sort of motivation to make a prediction based on facts and evidence rather than the aforementioned hopes and dreams. ;)

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I hope they win the Super Bowl just to shut up all the damn naysayers on this board.

OP
OP
X

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2busmp6k said:
XxXdragonXxX":2busmp6k said:
RolandDeschain":2busmp6k said:

Oh, I'm a die-hard Seahawks fan...as you well know, frankly. My decade of posting history here proves that to anyone's satisfaction. I would like to see more evidence-based predictions from optimists, though. You say we're going to win the Super Bowl (it's two words, by the way...), all fine and well. I say put your money where your mouth is rather than just espouse your hopes and dreams, lol. I'm not talking about some large wager here, just a little somethin' somethin' so that there's SOME sort of motivation to make a prediction based on facts and evidence rather than the aforementioned hopes and dreams. ;)

No wager necessary. Because Seattle will win the Superbowl. Therefore you won't need to put up anything either. All you have to do is sit back and watch.

Your favorite team win the Superbowl.

(Ooops, it keeps auto correcting to 1 word....sorry.)

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
I kind of doubt it. Not because you are not an outstanding team and organization. But because you are really banged up at the wrong time of the year. Your offensive line is beat up, your defensive line is beat up and your RB situation is decimated. It's not good to go into the playoffs with that. All that said I think you can and probably will win the Eagles game. So at this point just take it 1 game at a time. Any time you have Russell Wilson and Pete Carroll you have a chance in any game. Just take it 1 week at a time.

In the NFC there are 3 very dangerous teams IMO. The 49ers, Saints and Packers. Your Seahawks are oustanding and dangerous but IMO they are too banged up at the end of the year to make a big run. A healthy Seahawks maybe. But this team? I doubt it. Not because you aren't really good. You are injured badly at the worst time of the year. Heading into the playoffs. But like I said just beat the Eagles and advance to the next round and give it a shot 1 week at a time.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":2cwc9m6s said:
No wager necessary. Because Seattle will win the Superbowl. Therefore you won't need to put up anything either. All you have to do is sit back and watch.

Your favorite team win the Superbowl.

(Ooops, it keeps auto correcting to 1 word....sorry.)
Predictions are so very easy to make when there's no consequence for them being wrong, but so be it. I hope you're right, I'd LOVE to see Marshawn ride into the sunset with a second ring.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Off the top of my head guessimate:

70% Chance winning @PHI
50% Chance of winning @SF
35% chance of winning @NO or GB
50% of beating AFC Champ

35% chance of getting to NFCC
13% chance of getting to SB
6% chance of winning SB

I have faith they beat PHI and SF. Not so sure about after that TBH.

Latest posts