Seattle@Green Bay

60niners

Reaction score
Rodgers":2cbxlkob said:
I can't speak for the entire fanbase or the team but I'm pretty sure everyone has put it behind them. Funny how Seahawks fans still chirp on and on about it though.
Really think this is the perfect game to set up for the regular season. Hoping no injuries obviously. I'm personally excited to see how Lacy does against the Seattle D.
BTW, that whole Rodgers/Wilson exchange was childish and stupid. That's clever to write as though you're a player and act like an azz?
Rodgers is highly paid - playing for the most storied franchise in the NFL and he's envious of Wilson? Puhhhleeezzze.
It is very obvious satire. And it is very obviously written by someone with a favoring for Seattle over GB lol.

If anyone really thinks that Rodgers is jealous of Wilson, they should have their head checked. It was still funny to read.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Rodgers":3w039ked said:
I can't speak for the entire fanbase or the team but I'm pretty sure everyone has put it behind them. Funny how Seahawks fans still chirp on and on about it though.

Rrrriiiiiiiigghhhttt.... We'll (and the rest of the nation) see just how far they've put it behind them as the Seahawks come trotting out of the tunnel on Friday... and for the ensuing 4 quarters.... I'm sure there won't be any organized chants or clever signs all through-out the stands...

Okay, Rodger, nice having you around... you can go back to defending Ryan Braun now.

TwilightError

Reaction score
I'm so sick of the legitimate touchdown called Fail Mary that I think I'll have to start watching the game a few minutes late so I dont see all the pregame rewinding and trying-to-be-funny that the media puts up.

The game is a great challenge to our D. A very good dress rehearsal.

Rodgers

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2so1ehq5 said:
Rodgers":2so1ehq5 said:
Really think this is the perfect game to set up for the regular season. Hoping no injuries obviously. I'm personally excited to see how Lacy does against the Seattle D.
BTW, that whole Rodgers/Wilson exchange was childish and stupid. That's clever to write as though you're a player and act like an azz?
Rodgers is highly paid - playing for the most storied franchise in the NFL and he's envious of Wilson? Puhhhleeezzze.

If he's not envious, why did he log on to Seahawks.net to tell us he's not envious? I smell a fake.
Duh Oh!
Seriously though, can't we just all agree to hate the 9ers? Seriously looking forward to the game to give us all a glimpse into our teams this year. I wish both teams were both healthy but in the NFL that doesn't happen often. But we can all get a better look at what kind of play we might be able to see early season.
Still think Lacy will be much better later in the year and Franklin probably doesn't add much early to the Packers but by fall both teams will probably be better. The Seahawks will have their DL in order as well I expect.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Rodgers":2mrb27zu said:
Sarlacc83":2mrb27zu said:
Rodgers":2mrb27zu said:

If he's not envious, why did he log on to Seahawks.net to tell us he's not envious? I smell a fake.
Duh Oh!
Seriously though, can't we just all agree to hate the 9ers? Seriously looking forward to the game to give us all a glimpse into our teams this year. I wish both teams were both healthy but in the NFL that doesn't happen often. But we can all get a better look at what kind of play we might be able to see early season.
Still think Lacy will be much better later in the year and Franklin probably doesn't add much early to the Packers but by fall both teams will probably be better. The Seahawks will have their DL in order as well I expect.

I guess we can feel you on the 9ers hate, but you sounded like a 9ers fan with the whole "More storied franchise" stuff.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They were talking about a great idea for Tate, if he scores a TD on Friday night. Have him lay on the ground, and one player puts his arms up for TD, the other for the interception etc.
Fine or not, that would be some funny stuff. If they're gonna' be a bunch whining bishes, they deserve anything they get thrown back at em.

Zowert

Reaction score
Someone on NFL's comment board suggested Seattle run the hail mary to Golden Tate for their first play, just to troll Green Bay.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Rodgers":3petcp96 said:

Read the "NFL QB's on Facebook" posts that that site does. One of the running jokes is Rodgers acting like he's the king of the world only to have Wilson chime in and send him into a rage.

Rodgers

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2vubq252 said:
They were talking about a great idea for Tate, if he scores a TD on Friday night. Have him lay on the ground, and one player puts his arms up for TD, the other for the interception etc.
Fine or not, that would be some funny stuff. If they're gonna' be a bunch whining bishes, they deserve anything they get thrown back at em.
Agreed, I love the celebrations and absolutely hate the rules against them. I suppose taunting the fans can go too far in certain stadiums but I will admit Randy Moss "mooning" the fans in Lambeau was both clever and funny.
I don't know if you want to try that stuff in Philly for example and I suppose that's why they have those rules.
It's a game for goodness sakes. I enjoy all the color that whiny players bring and even the meanness at times. I always figured the game was here to entertain ME!
So yea, the game last year was fun to beeeaach and moan about but let's be serious... it's behind us now. I've always enjoyed the connections with the Packers and Seahawks, front office, players, small market teams etc.
I'm not talking about it anymore, I"m putting it to bed for heaven's sake. The Seahawks won the game okay? Truth be told, it was media fed to everyone for the controversy. If fans are dumb enough to buy into that stuff then it's too bad for them. The fact is that the game ended the strike and the Hawks and the Pack should be high-fived around the league.
As for sounding like a 9ers fan with "storied franchise" HA! They entered the AFL in 1950 or so. Hardly storied. I'd love for the Hawks and Packers to stomp them this year and put all of those whiney fans back in the hole t hey came out of.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":dw6b1d7z said:
I'm willing to bet both teams have long since moved on from the "Fail Mary". And I'm willing to be the Packers fan base has not.

This will be a good test for us...road game in a hostile environment against a premier offense.

P.S. It was funny at the Broncos game last week when they were showing 2012 season highlights and when they showed that play lots of Hawks fans held their arms up to indicate "Touchdown!", lol.
I think a better name for it was the "wail Mary" for all of the screeching coming from GB and the Eastcoast SPorts Network!