Seahawks vs Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Looks like time for the team to break out the film on Detroit. Don't take these guys lightly. Lots of weapons and solid D.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
They are looking seriously good so far. The road to da bowl won't be easy

hawkfannj

Reaction score
That D line is killing that cowboy O line . Beating them offensively will be very very very difficult

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is built to beat pass rushes like this. They'll get to him a few times I'm sure, but he'll burn them as well. Hopefully it will be cold and rainy.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Dall-ASS' home crowd is totally lame. We have the 12's.

Reaction score
I am not worried, when is the last time the Hawks have lost a home prime time game, or a home playoff game.
The only team that can beat us has home field in the NFC.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I had Detroit #1 in my list of teams I would least like to face with Dallas and GB being 2/3. I am hoping for a Cowboys comeback, but we'll have to get ready to see Tate and co.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
randomation":2ifjf3yf said:
Ugh really don't want Suh anywhere near RW
Me neither, and I don't think Sherman will have the same success he had against Megatron as last time we played them. Sheri got lucky Calvin dropped an easy TD after beating Sherman.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Nope. They want Dallas to win. They pick up a pass interference call from Dallas and now calling everything on Detroit. It is so obvious that the nfl wants Dallas to win. No matter who plays Dallas, Dallas is going to win.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I suppose I can somewhat see the respect for Detroit from a DL standpoint. I still maintain that Dallas is our top threat, because they nuetralized our entire D, which is our biggest strength, by far. As Detroit has demonstated, their secondary is suspect. From what I can see, Russ can avoid most of what Detroit brings. Create any kind of time and he will pick apart that D backfield or burn them with his wheels. On D, the Hawks have a chance to create havoc, something they couldn't do against Dallas. Also, not many people give the Dallas bend-not-break D, and Marinelli, enough credit. Add Matthew Stafford's road record as the cherry on the top. Dallas is our biggest threat. Stat sheets and defensive rankings fall way short of painting the whole picture.

OP
OP
Chawks1

Chawks1

Reaction score
Guess not. Someone forgot to remind the Lions they had to play 4 quarters today. Bring on the Panthers!

Status
Not open for further replies.