Seahawks Trolling or Real?

Weadoption

Reaction score
Geno is certainly good enough to keep this club far enough away from a top 5 pick for years to come.
i think the Seahawks are going to trade up and snag one of those qbs if the price is right.
Exciting stuff, i’m jelly, sucks ass not having a first day pick.

OP
OP
H

HawksNation

Reaction score
Geno is certainly good enough to keep this club far enough away from a top 5 pick for years to come.
i think the Seahawks are going to trade up and snag one of those qbs if the price is right.
Exciting stuff, i’m jelly, sucks ass not having a first day pick.
Don’t be surprised When Carolina take Levis and Houston takes Richardson. Seahawks trades up for 3 and have the choice of Stroud or Young…

Weadoption

Reaction score
Elite decision making = Bryce Young.
Whether or not that translates to the NFL depends on a lot of other factors obviously, but man you can just see a reality where that kid could be something truly special in the NFL.

GemCity

Reaction score
I don’t see AZ passing on Anderson…whatsoever. They’re not going to draft a QB to prevent us from getting one. Same division but, there are 30 other teams they have to contend with as well.

My guess is that the selfies are all fun and games.

I won’t be surprised if they snatch one up though!

Torc

Reaction score
I don’t see AZ passing on Anderson…whatsoever. They’re not going to draft a QB to prevent us from getting one. Same division but, there are 30 other teams they have to contend with as well.

This. They have too much invested in Murray to not give the new coach at least a chance to get him on board. Take a defensive stud and if Murray continues to suck then they'll be in a position for a good QB next year.

OP
OP
H

HawksNation

Reaction score

Btw they did bring Bijan in for a top 30 visit, teams always seem to have a shocker

chris98251

Reaction score
I am seeing draft "GUESSES" all over the place, QB, trade up, trade back, WR, O LINE, DLINE Safety, CB. They have everyone spinning, the Lottery winner for guessing correct will be flaunting it all over, at the same time Pete and John are laughing at all the press pubs trying to figure it out.

chris98251

Reaction score
This. They have too much invested in Murray to not give the new coach at least a chance to get him on board. Take a defensive stud and if Murray continues to suck then they'll be in a position for a good QB next year.
Bidwells will go whatever direction the coach wants, they let Hart, Lomax, Jake Plummer, Warner all go due to coaches wanting their guys.

AgentDib

Reaction score
The reason I don't think the Cards are going to draft a QB is that their new coach is a defensive guy and they are tethered to the Murray contract for at least one more season. It would be different if he was a hotshot OC who might be pounding the table for one of these QBs, but he isn't. He's a 40 year old first time head coach with a 35 year old OC and a 29 year old DC and they basically get a free season to see if things work with Murray. If not, they can throw him under the bus and draft a QB in 2024 with a likely early pick given how weak their roster looks right now. It's not a tank job, but they have a scapegoat if it turns into one.

For the same reasons, however, Ossefort is going to want to trade down from #3 for more picks and future picks. The only question is if Gannon is excited enough about Anderson to convince him to stay put, which he might be, but it's a risk for a first time head coach to stick his neck out like that unless he's very sure. The smarter path is trading down as much as possible, stocking up on rookies and playing them while the team sheds bad contracts, and then drafting a QB at the top of the 2024 class.

GemCity

Reaction score
If it isn’t just fun and games, I’d think the selfies are directed towards Detroit, LV, Atl…

Imagine just being a 1,2,3 spots ahead of a team that’s dying to get player X….and there’s a risk that we won’t take who everyone thinks we’ll take.

If there’s ANY oddity in the four picks before us, watch John turn the 5th spot into multiple picks while still grabbing our guy just a spot or two down.

Works for me!

Rat

Reaction score
I'm going to be in ****ing rehab during the draft. I hope there's a way for me to watch. This is the most exciting draft for us in as long as I can remember.

Mix

Reaction score
Anybody here thing it's possible that the QBs in question might have wanted selfies with the NFL coaches & staff who are coming to fawn over them?
This is the most logical answer to the question, regardless if it was a question on it's own.

Fade

Reaction score
Here's a theory: The Hawks want Will Anderson. They are trying to make Arizona think they love all 4 of these QB's. Arizona, while they like Anderson too, might be considering trading their pick to a QB-needy team just because they have so many holes to fill. Thinking they are blocking Seattle from getting one of the big 4 QB's might be just the thing that makes them pull the trigger on such a trade.
Bingo.