Seahawks Hiring Ravens DC Mike Macdonald As New HC

Jac

Reaction score
I did it for title brevity. Rapoport and Schefter are absolutely not reporting this if it isn't a certainty.
Nor would he have made a cross-country flight if they hadn't agreed in principle (I hate that flight...)

themunn

Reaction score
From league's oldest coach to youngest - don't get much more philosophical changes than that!

I'm glad we have a defensively minded head coach though, in my eyes it's always a lot more fun when people fear your defense than offense

chris98251

Reaction score
I did it for title brevity. Rapoport and Schefter are absolutely not reporting this if it isn't a certainty.
Bullshit, they both have jumped the gun on stories before to get first posts on something and had to eat crow after it turns out differently.

Nothing personal but in the age of clicks reporters and wannabe's all jump the gun with calculated assumptions now days.

Just Remember it was a done deal having Belichek in Atlanta and Johnson in Washington as well.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Good. This is who I wanted. Seattle's offense isn't horrible. Put together a top defense and they can "compete".
The only thing the offense needs now is an upgraded OLine. Replace Bradford and Lucas as starters maybe and move them to backups.

Last edited:

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Love this hire. Probably would have loved BJ too, who doesn't love BJ's, but our biggest need is a defensive revamp. We have skills players on the offensive side that can be utilized by pretty much any offensive coordinator, and I assume a name like Big Mac will attract some really good ones. It is our defense that needs a complete, strip it down to the studs, overhaul.