Seahawks Hiring Ravens DC Mike Macdonald As New HC

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Love this hire. Probably would have loved BJ too, who doesn't love BJ's, but our biggest need is a defensive revamp. We have skills players on the offensive side that can be utilized by pretty much any offensive coordinator, and I assume a name like Big Mac will attract some really good ones. It is our defense that needs a complete, strip it down to the studs, overhaul.
It’s Mad Mike

QWERTY

Reaction score
the tweet from NFL says plan to hire….. is this official or not?

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Love this hire. Probably would have loved BJ too, who doesn't love BJ's, but our biggest need is a defensive revamp. We have skills players on the offensive side that can be utilized by pretty much any offensive coordinator, and I assume a name like Big Mac will attract some really good ones. It is our defense that needs a complete, strip it down to the studs, overhaul.
One of my friends from years ago said he didn’t care for them….

So, I guess there are some out there???

lol….

chris98251

Reaction score
36 years old, we have players older then him now or did, sign him to a 20 year contract, he will be around.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Bullshit, they both have jumped the gun on stories before to get first posts on something and had to eat crow after it turns out differently.

Nothing personal but in the age of clicks reporters and wannabe's all jump the gun with calculated assumptions now days.

Just Remember it was a done deal having Belichek in Atlanta and Johnson in Washington as well.

Alright, now contract details are being reported. Sounds pretty done.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Bullshit, they both have jumped the gun on stories before to get first posts on something and had to eat crow after it turns out differently.

Nothing personal but in the age of clicks reporters and wannabe's all jump the gun with calculated assumptions now days.

Just Remember it was a done deal having Belichek in Atlanta and Johnson in Washington as well.
Logistics of two interviews in two days on two coasts suggest …..well ….yeah.

Latest posts