Seahawks Hiring Ravens DC Mike Macdonald As New HC

Hawkpower

Reaction score
No, I don't walk on water or heal, I guess with long hair I could be mistaken for him, but but not quite on the level of God or son of God, thanks for the compliment though.

hey anything to snap you out of the uneccesary contrarian role you were playing ;)

chris98251

Reaction score
"I think [Macdonald is] the best candidate out there right now," Ravens Pro Bowl linebacker Patrick Queen said this past season. "I don't think anybody does it like him. Nobody cares like him. Nobody will do what he does. He will not rest until he has everything right. Whoever gets him, if he leaves, they're getting the best candidate out there. The guy is all-around just the best person I've ever been around, coach-wise [and] person-wise. He really cares and truly cares about the players, the people around the organization and the fans."
So we have this centuries version.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Happy to see us getting our HC. I am in wait and see mode (and would have been with any hire). Now I want to see what kind of staff he puts together and how him and John work together to put the team together.

chris98251

Reaction score
This guy is young has energy, appears to get the players to bust their asses and they love him. Does sound like McVay when he first landed in LA but on defense.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
They still can't shake the stench of Dan Snyder.
A lot of people said DC was great because you get to start from scratch and got a high pick, etc.

However the flip side is maybe some coaches don’t want a 5+ year long experiment or total reclamation project the moment they walk through the door.