Seahawks hiring Aden Durde as DC

Cyrus12

Reaction score
So basically an observer or a go fetch me lunch figure ?
I would guess he will get handed the reigns in due course or else why bother hire him. He spent time under Quinn so hopefully he's ready soon. Obviously the Cowboys didn't think he was ready with the Zimmer hire so not sure what to make of that.

UskHawk

Reaction score
I lived in England and graduated HS there. I still crave fish n chips.. street food. They’d wrap that shit up in newspaper and hand it over.
The best way to eat it.

As the saying goes, "Today's news is tomorrow's fish and chip paper".

keasley45

Reaction score
I would guess he will get handed the reigns in due course or else why bother hire him. He spent time under Quinn so hopefully he's ready soon. Obviously the Cowboys didn't think he was ready with the Zimmer hire so not sure what to make of that.
I wouldn't take decisions that JJ makes as a barometer for logic. The dude wants names. He's not the type to care enough about the true substance of a candidate, what makes them tick... what kind of culture they foster, etc.

Thats why they havent won squat since they suckled off the last drop of milk from the Jimmy Johnson era. Look at the dudes he's brought in after that... with the exception of Parcells. But again, Bill was a big name hire.

Excited to see what Durde can do-rde.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Macdonald is calling the plays, and the retained coach in Scott along with the AHC in Frazier specialize in defensive backs.

Only makes sense that they'd go after a DL/Front 7 guy for DC. Former LB so he can speak Mac's language but accomplished line coach to fill the void in expertise at that unit.

Durde is going to be here to help set the tone and actually implement the scheme, and possibly more as we go on. He's promising.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Don't forget:
Spotted dick
A rich, sweet dessert made from suet and dried fruit, served with custard. It's still a very popular household favorite and common feature in restaurants in the UK.
Wow, interesting. I was there in September and didn't see that on any menu's, and I was looking for odd stuff, like scotch eggs, etc. I had a great time there, but the food was iffy.

WarHawks

Reaction score
After other teams play us, they will be saying the Hawks did us derde.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Macdonald is calling the plays, and the retained coach in Scott along with the AHC in Frazier specialize in defensive backs.

Only makes sense that they'd go after a DL/Front 7 guy for DC. Former LB so he can speak Mac's language but accomplished line coach to fill the void in expertise at that unit.

Durde is going to be here to help set the tone and actually implement the scheme, and possibly more as we go on. He's promising.
You beat me to it. It makes a ton of sense to bring in a young stud, D-line coach to complement MM and Frazier.