Seahawks have been ‘all-in’ all along ................

Jville

Reaction score
One of the silliest criticisms of the NFL offseason was that the Seahawks’ front office was not “all-in” trying to make a Super Bowl run with Russell Wilson in him prime. --- John Clayton

Link >>> [urltargetblank]https://sports.mynorthwest.com/1134136/clayton-seahawks-all-in-all-along/[/urltargetblank]

John63

Reaction score
Jville":35lwz4t3 said:
One of the silliest criticisms of the NFL offseason was that the Seahawks’ front office was not “all-in” trying to make a Super Bowl run with Russell Wilson in him prime. --- John Clayton

Link >>> [urltargetblank]https://sports.mynorthwest.com/1134136/clayton-seahawks-all-in-all-along/[/urltargetblank]

talk is cheap they want us to believe then play the whole game to win. Not waste a half figuring out what the defense is doing, and using the same old same old.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
John63":2n3592z2 said:
Jville":2n3592z2 said:

talk is cheap they want us to believe then play the whole game to win. Not waste a half figuring out what the defense is doing, and using the same old same old.

:177692:

You certainly are rather persistent about airing your grievances. But, I think Clayton enjoys the superior vantage point and accompanying Seahawks access from which to provide useful perspective.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
He is a least consistently negative. Doesn't like Pete, the Seahawks O, JS and the rest of the FO, nothing they do is ever enough or right. He hopefully understands opinions vary.

There simply has to be something right about a team that had 7 players in the player voted top 100 last season. How many games did they win last year?

chris98251

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1wznnksc said:
He is a least consistently negative. Doesn't like Pete, the Seahawks O, JS and the rest of the FO, nothing they do is ever enough or right. He hopefully understands opinions vary.

There simply has to be something right about a team that had 7 players in the player voted top 100 last season. How many games did they win last year?

John or Anthony it is the same message and has been for years.

DJrmb

Reaction score
John63":10iprhw2 said:
Jville":10iprhw2 said:

If we win it all again (under Pete and John) I don't want to see you celebrating with the rest of us. You don't deserve it. I will call you out too if I see your two faced bs trying to act like you were a supporter the whole time.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Seahawks fan post ragging on Wilson for years. Ragging on Pete, Cable, Bevel, Schneider, etc. All while watching the best era of Seahawks football in their existence.

One word, "Entitled"

It's fine to have criticisms as long as you are balanced and have enough perspective to understand nobody is perfect and the best you can expect, in a league heavily biased to support parity, is to get to the playoffs more often than not. SB victories are a hopeful dream. Appreciate when they happen as they are fleeting.

Dynasties require the perfect storm of great QB, great coach and a crappy division. Think Niners of 80's or the current Patriots. Two teams. NFC West has been too tough to establish dominance. If only Holmgren had Wilson in the 2000's when the NFC West was a crap show.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It has been a hell of a run under Pete. Absolutely we should have won two Super Bowl's. However, other than the Pats, no team has been more successful. If you can't enjoy what has been happening, not sure what to say. To each his/her own, but come on, we have had it very good in Seattle since Pete got here. And they are not done, this team should be pretty damn good in 2020.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
John63":3s9hji3q said:
Jville":3s9hji3q said:

This article is talking about offseason moves, not in-game strategies.

John63

Reaction score
Jville":2rj3tzee said:
John63":2rj3tzee said:
Jville":2rj3tzee said:

:177692:

You certainly are rather persistent about airing your grievances. But, I think Clayton enjoys the superior vantage point and accompanying Seahawks access from which to provide useful perspective.

Yeah and I am surs he shares everything with us NOT

John63

Reaction score
jammerhawk":29371e3n said:

wrong again if you actually oh read my posts I like some of what they do. Just not much of what they have done this year. I loved the DK pick, I loved the trade for the DB. Unlike some of you who just drink kool aide I look at each action and transaction and make an assessment, Example when we traded for Adams, I said we paid to much but the guy is a beast, However it does not help our dline much.

John63

Reaction score
DJrmb":3uzlh6bv said:
John63":3uzlh6bv said:
Jville":3uzlh6bv said:

If we win it all again (under Pete and John) I don't want to see you celebrating with the rest of us. You don't deserve it. I will call you out too if I see your two faced bs trying to act like you were a supporter the whole time.

ahh you think I care what you think? I dont. If we win another under PC it will only be because he made the changes in his system. As to the rest of your post get over yourself.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Ignore the silly off topic posts and enjoy the linked John Clayton article.

I hadn't realized that Clayton as been covering NFL football since 1972. That's 48 going on 49 years of professional coverage. Great depth in experience with the NFL over nearly a half century now. Amazing dedication to NFL coverage.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Well, I'm pumped for this year. Hopefully it all works out on and off the field!

Latest posts