Sanchez

acer1240

Reaction score
I'm now a fan. I usually listen to the radio broadcast but I was really impressed with him. I like being educated a little bit when watching a game. He enhanced the viewing experience for me. You guys like him?

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Yes, he's currently my favorite commentator for Seahawk games. He has a lot of cool Pete stories and he really seems to know quite a bit about our team. He takes a neutral stance, he's well spoken, funny and most of all he's informative.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Love the guy as a broadcaster.

Every now and then he'll sound almost disinterested, but it's rare, and possibly fatigue from learning a new job that requires they learn 2 teams every week.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Yeah the dude makes the game relaxing and stress free for the most part. As i said in the gameday thread about it, the game can be annoying already when the refs are being shits and announcers pile it on too, but Sanchez makes if feel completely more relaxed and enjoyable.

DanejaHawk

Reaction score
Funny you mention it. I really noticed it during this game. I've generally been pretty ambivalent toward Sanchez, both as a player and an announcer. But he definitely elevated my viewing experience today.

Once I heard him yell "UNHITCH THE TRAILER BIG FELLA" as Shelby Harris was chasing down a scrambling Daniel Jones from the complete backside of the play, Mr. Butt Fumble had me hooked.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Stop me if you've heard this one.

Before the season, a famous and highly regarded QB left the team where he'd been employed for a long time. His replacement was considered inferior, but has in his first season starting for the more-famous QB's old team has done better than the more-famous QB did, and the more-famous QB is looking like nothing special (or worse), and his new employer just might be drastically overpaying him.

Yes, everyone thought FOX had lost big when Troy Aikman left, but Sanchez has been so much better at the job than Aikman ever was.