San Francisco's Aaron Lynch has a message for the Seahawks

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2015":192j5hw2 said:
Marvin49":192j5hw2 said:
hawknation2015":192j5hw2 said:
One thing that should be noted is that although Aaron Lynch has good length, strength, quickness off the ball, and pass rushing fundamentals, he is not even close to a hard hitter. He's much more of a wrap up and slowly drag you to the ground with his body weight kind of tackler. There is nothing necessarily wrong with that . . . only that he is not much of a threat as a striker. Any posture about the Seahawks better "tighten the F out of they chin strap cuz im knockin some Fing blocks off" is just that, posturing from a poser.

Well that's just totally....

....true. :D

He's a solid player, I must admit. Actually, with Borland's retirement, he looks like the 2nd best player the 49ers have drafted in the last three years: behind Eric Reid and ahead of Carlos Hyde -- I still don't know if he has the explosiveness to lead a rushing attack in the NFL. In fact, Lynch is the one player I would take from the 49ers' last three draft classes; he would play more for us at LEO this year than he will sitting behind Ahmad Brooks. Due to his superior quickness off the ball, he appears to have been a much better draft selection than Cassius Marsh. 49ers did well on that pick.

All that said, Aaron Lynch just gave the Seahawks' offensive linemen some nice bulletin board material. If he does play first and second downs ahead of Brooks, look for Justin Britt to light him up in the run game.

Agreed on Lynch.

I like Hyde though. I think his explosiveness is just fine and seemed to be quicker and more decisive with the Niners than he was in college.

If I have a question on Hyde right now though it's his vision and patience. He seemed to be all energy at times last year and instead of waiting for the hole to open as Frank did he'd just run into the back of his linemen. Just frenetic energy whenever he had the ball.

Could also be that I'm simply spoiled by Franks vision and patience.

Marvin49

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":vcylos78 said:
Marvin49":vcylos78 said:
FlyHawksFly":vcylos78 said:
Marvin49":vcylos78 said:
4) Lastly...comment about me...really? Dude. Come on. You're better than that.

Honestly, most of your posts do come off as someone who is scared their team is going to fade into obscurity and with every word you are attempting to pump yourself up. Sorry, just calling it like I see it, and I think a lot of people would agree.

Sigh.

OF COURSE I'm scared the Niner fade into obscurity. Wouldn't you be? Really has nothing to do with how I post though because I paosted just as much and in the same way when they were going to three straight NFC Championship games. I've said MANY times that I have NO expectation of this season. Not a good expectation or a poor expectation, but more than any time in recent memory I have absolutely no clue what to expect.

My comments about Lynch were about what HE is responding to. I also said it was ill-advised.

Do you think I'm just posting here to pump myself up? Dude...you couldn't be more wrong. 2-14 or 14-2, I'll be here. Win or lose, I'll be here. I congratulate you guys when you win big games and I console when you lose big games.

I really think you are looking for an agenda where there is one. I respond to individual posts with what I think of the topic therein. Really that simple. If I think its BS, I say I think its BS. That applies to the Seahawks as well BTW when I've defended Marshawn in the way he treats the media.

Someone here (can't remember if it was you said it) in this thread that I don't need to defend the team every single time I have the opportunity. True. You also don't need to argue with everything I say on any topic simply because it was me that said it.

I don't think I have interacted with you much outside of this thread. You can sigh all you want, but your relentless posting style comes off as desperate. 2-14 or 14-2 doesn't change the whiff of decay coming from your fandom.

If you say so. It hasn't changed based on the record or Head Coach, but you are free to believe whatever you want to believe.

As for "decay of my fandom"...lol. Dunno even what that means. I'll be a Niner fan till the day I die just as I'd expect you will be of the Seahawks.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
What a surprise.

Marvin one of the first to post, leaping in to defend a stupid quote by one of the 49ers players.

Hqdefault

He can't help himself. +4500 posts and counting.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Marvin49":1o4f36o9 said:
hawknation2015":1o4f36o9 said:
One thing that should be noted is that although Aaron Lynch has good length, strength, quickness off the ball, and pass rushing fundamentals, he is not even close to a hard hitter. He's much more of a wrap up and slowly drag you to the ground with his body weight kind of tackler. There is nothing necessarily wrong with that . . . only that he is not much of a threat as a striker. Any posture about the Seahawks better "tighten the F out of they chin strap cuz im knockin some Fing blocks off" is just that, posturing from a poser.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah it is. Great point, hawknation.

Didn't even think about that one, but spot on.

TBH the grammar and the Seahawks thing don't bother me at all, nor does it bother me that from this at least he seems to be a total idiot.

That, however, he has christened himself "LynchMobb" really rubs me wrong, though. Kinda crazy that this is getting reported for jabber about the Seahawks and that he's calling himself a lynch mob goes completely unnoticed (in general, not referencing .net).

Hard to think of things that are in worst taste, IMO.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Marvin49":2rvbk1qu said:
...If you are all offended by this comment, go ahead. Have a ball. Just more hyperbole that Lynch has admittedly (by me) just made worse. I've heard FAR, FAR worst from one Richard Sherman and have been told very similarly to make less of it than most Niner fans would.

Kinda hypocritical if you ask me, but clearly you weren't. No worries. Just think at times peeps get all insulted by comments from 20 something year old rich men (and I use that term lightly) who are paid to run into each other for a living.

You may have heard "FAR, FAR worst" from Richard Sherman, but that's because he owns the niners and Keeporpick and wants everyone to know about it. Lynch is writing checks with his mouth that his team ain't gonna be able to cash.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2wpl8z4c said:
Marvin49":2wpl8z4c said:
hawknation2015":2wpl8z4c said:

TBH the grammar and the Seahawks thing don't bother me at all, nor does it bother me that from this at least he seems to be a total idiot.

That, however, he has christened himself "LynchMobb" really rubs me wrong, though. Kinda crazy that this is getting reported for jabber about the Seahawks and that he's calling himself a lynch mob goes completely unnoticed (in general, not referencing .net).

LOL, I didn't even read that part. :177692:

As it so happens, there was a good article today by Charles M. Blow on the misuse of the term "lynch mob."
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/27/opini ... .html?_r=0

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":17fvjtyg said:
Valid point, Popeye. How has he not been derided for the racial component to that nickname? I mean, really.

Young kid who likely has no idea what an actual lynch mob is. LOL. I think the whole thing is ill-advised.

Marvin49

Reaction score
rideaducati":1p7wdnfo said:
Marvin49":1p7wdnfo said:
...If you are all offended by this comment, go ahead. Have a ball. Just more hyperbole that Lynch has admittedly (by me) just made worse. I've heard FAR, FAR worst from one Richard Sherman and have been told very similarly to make less of it than most Niner fans would.

Kinda hypocritical if you ask me, but clearly you weren't. No worries. Just think at times peeps get all insulted by comments from 20 something year old rich men (and I use that term lightly) who are paid to run into each other for a living.

You may have heard "FAR, FAR worst" from Richard Sherman, but that's because he owns the niners and Keeporpick and wants everyone to know about it. Lynch is writing checks with his mouth that his team ain't gonna be able to cash.

So...what's stupid about the remark is that it may not be true?

Sorry, I think just the stating is stupid, not the validity of what he said.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Marvin49":mtl0z963 said:
rideaducati":mtl0z963 said:
Marvin49":mtl0z963 said:

This is fun. It has made an ordinary offseason day much more entertaining. Let the smack begin. In the end, this means absolutely nothing other than to the fans of each team. Erin will just take a little more flack WHEN the niners get swept by the Seahawks.

Throwdown

Reaction score
What s cornball thing to say, this young lady has quite the mouth on her.

And Sherman can talk all he wants, he's the best corner in the league. Aaron Lynch is lucky to have a job.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Marvin49":1r3xjj02 said:
rideaducati":1r3xjj02 said:
Marvin49":1r3xjj02 said:

Hey Marv, literally everything about this comment is stupid. Aaron Lynch is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Let me tell you now this is one lucky ass squad this year, let me hold my tongue cuz god knows on the field i aint holding shit back.

This is a vague statement, but either way it is moronic. If "this" refers to the 49ers, then it is stupid because, at this point, Aaron Lynch is just a backup taking nickel reps when Brooks leaves the field. Until Lynch wins a starting job or Brooks moves inside, he is not contributing much to this "lucky ass squad." If he is referring to the Seahawks being lucky in trouncing them twice last season, then that is even more ignorant. Then he says he is holding his tongue when in reality he goes on to make several incendiary comments.

Im so ready for this season to start and show the world that the #Niners aint nobody to f*ck wit.

Again, this guy is talking trash -- poorly composed trash, as the double negative means the 49ers are someone to "F wit." He's a 2nd year backup using profanity on Instagram to inadvertently slam his own team. What is not stupid about this?

Seattle better get they mothaf*ckin mind right and put on they helmet and tighten the shit out of they chin strap cuz im knockin some f*ckin blocks off. We is #WARREADY #LynchMobb #49ers

As has already been stated, this guy is not and has never been a big hitter. Once again, he is posing and posturing to make it sound like he is something he is not. When Richard Sherman says he is the best corner in the game, he was at least capable of backing that statement up on the field.

Aaron Lynch finishes off the statement with a coup de grace of ignorance: #LynchMobb. Someone in Santa Clara please give this idiot a history lesson.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":2jzkqi4h said:
Marvin49":2jzkqi4h said:

Honestly, most of your posts do come off as someone who is scared their team is going to fade into obscurity and with every word you are attempting to pump yourself up. Sorry, just calling it like I see it, and I think a lot of people would agree.
THIS!!!! :th2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":18vjk1bt said:
Marvin49":18vjk1bt said:
hawknation2015":18vjk1bt said:

Maybe he was a fan a the 90's metal band Lynch Mob??? 8)

chris98251

Reaction score
Seattle taked when they showed what they could do, this guy is talking and nobody knows what is going to happen this year with the Niners, calling out the Seahawks and rest of the NFL when your reeling from what has happened there isn't smart, the league know your going to try to out physical everyone or at least saying so will bring more Vernon Davis type hits on 49er players.

canfan

Reaction score
mistaowen":2ypfswmm said:
Needs more hashtags and run on sentences.
Love the random periods and the lonely comma. It's like he's heard of punctuation, but he isn't quite sure what to do with it. I think I have a theory on why he didn't make it at Notre Dame.

Largent80

Reaction score
George Lynch could shred this guy.

And Google crashes with George Lynch....Pathetic wankers.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":328n59ae said:
Marvin49":328n59ae said:

Yeah, I'd really only be concerned if he spent time training with Kam Chancellor during the off-season. :)

I heard he's been training with Wall from the Bucs.

daviswall.gif

JimmyG

Reaction score
Marvin49":3oqtk6is said:
FlyHawksFly":3oqtk6is said:
Marvin49":3oqtk6is said:

[etc]

And you're better than starting responses with things like ".........". Implying you are speechless by what someone says just comes off as pretentious and obnoxious. It's not necessary, and yet I see you do it all the time. Stop doing that, it makes you look immature.

As for Lynch, whatever. It's a non-story. Let's not kid ourselves: if this was one of our players, this thread would be littered with effusive praise like "I love the attitude", "great to have guys on the team that care so much", etc... Lynch is actually a pretty good player too. He's probably just frustrated that the rivalry doesn't exist anymore and that San Francisco is a shadow of its former self.

Latest posts