Saints @ Vikings

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1y5fyeyx said:
Any Super Bowl that none of the “Legacy teams” are in is great in my book!
Sorry but I want all the teams that has 0 Superbowls to remain that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJlargent

Reaction score
43 and whoever was 22 on beast quake should go out for a drink and figure out who is more embarrassed

2_0_6

Reaction score
Why not just take the PI if you know the WR is going to catch it? Im happy for Vikings fans, but this ending is a real head scratcher for sure.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
pmedic920":1moxrw59 said:
Coug_Hawk08":1moxrw59 said:
After watching this week, not convinced that any team can beat the Pats.

Not if there’s referees at the game anyway:{)

This is probably tin foil hat ish, but I thought during the jags game “are they letting them get away with it this week, so that they are set up to be flagged all day next week v the pats”? I mean, jags were holding, late hits, pi all over the place on defense and still got carved with minimal calls — would be an easy street win had penalties been called, which is exactly what I think will happen next week. Refs will call a much tighter game to the detriment of the Jags.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
dopeboy206":293b5a1y said:
Sports Hernia":293b5a1y said:

Interesting take but I am really getting sick of NE winning every year.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2wl29ya4 said:
Why not just take the PI if you know the WR is going to catch it? Im happy for Vikings fans, but this ending is a real head scratcher for sure.

Right, even if there was some thought that you would hit early. You take a PI 100% of the time there. He was the deep safety lol, no one left.

NJlargent

Reaction score
PI stops the clock and gives the Vikings a FG try. 43 needed to tackle the wr in bounds.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
dopeboy206":3qz5cscb said:
Sports Hernia":3qz5cscb said:

Huh?

Why?

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":29eluuft said:
You can't assume anything in the mind of a player after you've had 15 minutes to judge what he should've have done while he only had a split second.

What an absolutely exciting finish. Not sure how this will affect Diggs though. Did anyone notice how long he was posturing and being Sherman-like. Can you say New T.O.? While I don't really blame him for it, I found it to be a little over the top.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
That ending was NUTS! For Vikings fans, that will be their BeastQuake. Funny that they were both against the Saints.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Yes I know that PI is a spot foul and gives the Vikings another play from the spot. This is the CB that whiffed, it's the safety who is the last line of defense there.

Split second or not, he should have wrapped up the legs and tackled him. The play happened at the 35ish, so you would be looking at a 52-53 yarder at that point.

Jville

Reaction score
They are labeling it the Minneapolis Miracle.

Nobody cares about any second guessing or any would have, could have, should have. Magic trivializes all of that.

2_0_6

Reaction score
What a shitty ending for the Saints. First the Beast Quake now this LOL.

Two plays that will go down in history as top 3 memorable moments for both teams.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":mkr7nd3g said:
How do you blow that?

To be fair..The Vikings almost blew it too with the 2nd largest playoff lead late into the 3rd only 2nd to the Falcons lead in the Superbowl last year...

I mean it was 17-0 and in FG range before Keenum took a sack to make it 20-0 in the 3rd...plus missed FG before half...could of been 23-0 after that first 2nd half drive.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Been watching the replays, looks like even if he didn't whiff he would have hit the receiver way too early, before the ball came down.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":3nv6us54 said:
well, first year there is zero chance i am watching the super bowl. i would rather spend the day trying to suck my own [bleep] than watch the teams left.

This is hilarious

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Saints fans have absorbed some real punishment post Super Bowl. Bounty gate, Beastquake and the Minneapolis Miracle. Sweet baby J, that is rough.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
falcongoggles":zcagngdv said:
YYZHawksFan":zcagngdv said:
well, first year there is zero chance i am watching the super bowl. i would rather spend the day trying to suck my own [bleep] than watch the teams left.

This is hilarious

Not really, it makes no sense. Most of the top teams are still in the playoffs with the exception of Pittsburgh. What's with the saltiness? Is it because he can't achieve his latter goal?