Russ

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I laughed at Lamar's post-game presser where he defended himself by saying it's only his second year in the league. Russell won the Super Bowl in his second year.

It would have been nice to see him be honest: "I didn't know what to do when my running couldn't setup my passing." :lol:

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Aros":1odyyjcr said:
Can somebody tell me why the MVP vote ends after the regular season and not the FULL season including the post season? You know, that part of the season that is MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL??

It seems completely asinine to me that the MVP vote would end in late December and not after the FULL season - including playoffs/Championships - is complete.
My guess is it's because the media can't help themselves and you'd get guys winning the MVP that did virtually nothing in the 16 game regular season and got hot in the playoffs. There's already so much recency bias and it would be out of control if they voted at the end of the year. The last Ravens SB run is a good example. I don't remember Flacco doing anything extraordinary during the regular season, but he went on an epic run of efficiency in the playoffs. He would've probably won it just on that alone. I don't recall who won it that year, but the media who weigh the post season so much heavier than the regular season.

Maybe they should define it as regular season MVP. They already have a SB MVP. They could add a post season MVP to make it all very clearly defined

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Jackson did have several impressive runs last night. It's just that in between his good runs he was getting sacked or intercepted and the Titans were scoring points. WIthout those turnovers it would have been an entirely different game.
Hope our guys know ball security is of supreme importance.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Appyhawk":emi8lqcj said:
I bet they're having street parties in KC tonight.

KC has a game to win before they can worry about what comes next.

The Titans already handed KC a loss this year. Baltimore and Tennessee are would have both been really hard games for KC. Assuming they make it past the Texans.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Appyhawk":nwn13fex said:
I bet they're having street parties in KC tonight.

Why would that be? They lost to both the Texans and Titans in the regular season.

Latest posts