Rumors of more Ravens flocking to Seattle

xray

Reaction score
It just sounds like normal NFL business dealing .

RiverDog

Reaction score
If Mike Macdonald, who was the Ravens defensive coordinator the last two years, likes any of these guys and wants to bring them to Seattle, I’m all for it. I may be going out on a limb here but I’m guessing he knows more about Clowney and the others way more than some butt hurt Seahawks fans.
My feelings exactly. If anyone knows these players, it's Mike Macdonald. If he wants any or all of those guys, I'm all for it.

If the players in question were from some other team besides the Ravens, then I could understand the hand wringing. But if you believe in Mike Macdonald enough to support him as our head coach like I have, then you have to believe in his judgment on players like Clowney.

Last edited:

BlueTalon

Reaction score
My feelings exactly. If anyone knows these players, it's Mike Macdonald. If he wants any or all of those guys, I'm all for it.

If the players in question were from some other team besides the Ravens, then I could understand the hand wringing. But if you believe in Mike Macdonald enough to support him as our head coach like I have, then you have to believe in his judgment on players like Clowney.
The proof will be in the pudding. If he comes here, we'll know.

If he doesn't come here, then maybe the rumors were just rumors.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
I'm just hoping MM has the foresight and confidence to end up going after players who will truly be the best option for the team moving forward - and not just lean on familiarity and a sense of obligation to Baltimore players.

Mase

Reaction score
- I just don't want to set the bar too high for your expectations. PQ is a really good linebacker but a better tackler when he plays down hill. When he gets to create the contact then he is an excellent tackler, like most. But when he is in space, he is just as likely to miss as most. Brooks is actually a better tackler overall. Having said that, I would love to see those two man the middle of our defense.

Mase

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Mike did well enough in Baltimore than it was never really THAT crazy to expect one of these guys to follow him. I don't know if it implies a hometown discount, but we do need players of this caliber.

Latest posts