Rumors of more Ravens flocking to Seattle

cymatica

Reaction score
Look man, his calling out the Browns publicly for not giving him more playing time was pure clown show.
I don't remember any drama in Baltimore. Maybe MacDonald can kee him on the level. And not sure what drama he caused here, I remember the team wanted him back but couldn't afford it

RiverDog

Reaction score

No to Clowney

I'd be good with any or all three. Every one of them would fill a position of need, and all are familiar with Macdonald's system.

As far as Clowney being a bad locker room presence, I don't recall him behaving anywhere near what one would consider a 'cancer.' Mac wouldn't bring him in if he felt that he might be a problem child.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
If Mike Macdonald, who was the Ravens defensive coordinator the last two years, likes any of these guys and wants to bring them to Seattle, I’m all for it. I may be going out on a limb here but I’m guessing he knows more about Clowney and the others way more than some butt hurt Seahawks fans.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
All 3 players have been linked to Seattle since MM got the job

Stone- boarderline he plays well as a deep safety just hope he is not called upon to make tackles

Clowney- would be good as a situational pass rusher for the right price

Queen- could be a great signing depending on who the other ILB is

Last edited:

hawks85

Reaction score
I've already stated this a few weeks ago. There's no way in hell coach Mike is doing this alone. I bet my house that 1 of them or all 3 of them will be Seahawks.