Rumor: Seahawks Looking to add ANOTHER DT?

chris98251

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":37udnogt said:
Hsu is still decent. No one worse than Jared Stanger out of all Seahawks twitter guys. That guy is something else.

Well a turd and a polished turd is still a piece of shit.

Seafan

Reaction score
chris98251":3ew48wur said:
SeahawksFanForever":3ew48wur said:
Hsu is still decent. No one worse than Jared Stanger out of all Seahawks twitter guys. That guy is something else.

Well a turd and a polished turd is still a piece of shit.

You can add Keith Myers to that list as well. He said the Hawks were clearing space to trade for TJ Lang, YESTERDAY.

To get the thread back to DTs, Justin Hamilton was released today.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":3tqpysd2 said:

Stranger randomly blocked me on Twitter. For the life of me, I have no clue why. Seems like a whiny little girl to me.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":14bxctj1 said:

Him and Zach Whitman, SeahawkScout, and every Hawkblogger contributor. Plus whoever's running the main Fieldgulls account these days. Insufferable, the whole lot.

I'm perfectly content to stick to the big Seattle media writers these days. They offer information rather than snark and self-congratulation (and self-deprecation for balance), and they're actually funny when they smack down idiots on Twitter.

That said, Hsu is someone with a lot of information on cap matters and such, regardless of how well-connected his sources are. Just figure out what he's good for and go to him for that.

Erebus

Reaction score
We only have three DTs right now, if you count Bennett as a DE. Looks like they need to make a move for one more.

massari

Reaction score
Erebus":1jyj0e1k said:
We only have three DTs right now, if you count Bennett as a DE. Looks like they need to make a move for one more.
QB Pressures

massari

Reaction score
Erebus":1a6faynl said:
massari":1a6faynl said:
Erebus":1a6faynl said:
QB Pressures

I hope it happens but they haven't signed him yet.
We can only hope he's looked good in workouts. Would be nice to have him if he's anything like how he was in 2015 before the pec injury.

Seafan

Reaction score
When the right time comes the Hawks may sign another DT.

I think they may be waiting until after September 10th.

Possibilities include: Leon Simon, Quinton Dial, Josh Tupou, Tony McDaniel, Desmond Bryant, Justin Hamilton and Rubin.

Coe, G. Smith, and T. Harris are candidates for the PS.

I believe they will release Battle and that will open a spot. Battle can come back to the PS if they think he is a credible project.

AgentDib

Reaction score
He's just connecting dots based on DT depth or he'd be willing to say the players name.

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":ttay24vj said:
SeahawksFanForever":ttay24vj said:

Him and Zach Whitman, SeahawkScout, and every Hawkblogger contributor. Plus whoever's running the main Fieldgulls account these days. Insufferable, the whole lot.

I'm perfectly content to stick to the big Seattle media writers these days. They offer information rather than snark and self-congratulation (and self-deprecation for balance), and they're actually funny when they smack down idiots on Twitter.

That said, Hsu is someone with a lot of information on cap matters and such, regardless of how well-connected his sources are. Just figure out what he's good for and go to him for that.

Strongly agree! If you try to challenge these guys' opinion, it drives them crazy. At the end of the day, no one knows anything and all of us are just fans giving our input.

And when it comes to professional beat writers, Bob Condotta's replies to dumb fans are hilarious. I follow him mainly for that. He takes every question seriously regardless of how dumb it is. I love the patience he shows with these type of fans.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Seafan":252ne9f8 said:
When the right time comes the Hawks may sign another DT.

I think they may be waiting until after September 10th.

Possibilities include: Leon Simon, Quinton Dial, Josh Tupou, Tony McDaniel, Desmond Bryant, Justin Hamilton and Rubin.

Dial is headed to the Packers. Haven't heard on anyone else yet, but they all sound like decent depth.

Seymour

Reaction score
Erebus":23f1xluw said:

It is possible they hope Jason comes out of the woods at some point also.

Latestcb20120603031421

drdiags

Reaction score
I saw where the team signed Jaye Howard from the Bears cut. Not sure who they released to make room for him though.

drdiags

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2grdsvbi said:
drdiags":2grdsvbi said:
I saw where the team signed Jaye Howard from the Bears cut. Not sure who they released to make room for him though.

That was an erroneous report from a fake Twitter account, unfortunately.

I see now that I went looking for it. Damn it, I am an idiot but I hate those bastages.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
I was reading somewhere about most likely going with what we have against GB then picking back up a Vet run stopper after week 1. Makes sense to get disruptive pass rushers for this game. Rotating the DE's/ 3 tech DT group to keep them all fresh.

We can always use Clark in base formations/running downs on the strong side and Mcdougald in passing situations and 3 wr's and TE formations.

Latest posts