Reuben Foster

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Apparently had a tryout today with the Seahawks. I remember I wanted them to draft him but then was glad they didn't...lets see if Pete can pull a reclamation project here..if he is signed.

toffee

Reaction score
Haven't play for a long time, is he even in condition? but low mileage though.

Spohawks

Reaction score
No clue who he is, but if he makes the team better...sign him!

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
No. Old and behavior problems
He's 28. Should have a few years left in him if he's in shape. He had weapon charges and a drug charge against him that nothing came of.

Hasn't played since 2018 though.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I remember him being a BIG name out of college just to be a disappointment with off-the-field issues. Pete and John LOVE reclamation projects, and if he's in great shape and serviceable I wouldn't be surprised at all if they pulled the trigger and signed him.

Stud

Reaction score
As a 49ers fan, the guy was really good in 2017 when we drafted him and had major potential, but couldn't stay healthy on top of him not being able to stay out of trouble. Kinda like Frank Clark who punched teammates and women but at least he stayed healthy.

Own The West

Reaction score
He was a Butkus award winner at one point. Had lots of legal problems: pot, DV, weapons charges...

He's 28 now and been out of the league a couple years. Maybe older and wiser; maybe just older.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The legal issues got him released from SF but the knee injuries kept him from playing. He has the potential to be a very solid addition to the team.

If he is in shape to play what would it hurt to bring him to camp to see whether he still can play?

Here's a WIKI on him: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reuben_Foster