Rehire Pete Carroll?

jman316

Reaction score
Seriously. They should give him an office and a rocking chair and if any of the players, coaches or staff members need to have a chat with Grandpa Pete, they could just stop by. He'd hand them a stick of gum and then they could work out the secrets of life and how to stay positive. You know, win forever, always compete and all that.
(y)

seabowl

Reaction score
This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. So when a player is not in agreement with something the new coach is doing, they are going to go to the old coaches office and bitch about it? Also, Pete has too much pride and rightfully so to accept anything less than a high profile coordinator job or head coaching job.

LTH

Reaction score
Should've posted yesterday

This guy is a total moron...I mean I can't believe this guy... after all the SH!T this guy gave Carroll..he Has absolutly lost every bit of credibility he NEVER had!

Is this some kind of a SICK joke?

OMG!!! I just want to PUKE!!

CAN ANYBODY SAY MORON!!

LTH

LTH

Reaction score
This guy is a total moron...I mean I can't believe this guy... after all the SH!T this guy gave Carroll..he Has absolutly lost every bit of credibility he NEVER had!

Is this some kind of a SICK joke?

OMG!!! I just want to PUKE!!

CAN ANYBODY SAY MORON!!

LTH
OMG when did he make this vid? Is this like an April fools joke?oh man I think I got punked... LMAO!!!!