Refusal to play Charbs was also a factor

rjdriver

Reaction score
We needed North/South power running on many of those runs. A lot of those 2 yard runs would have been 4-5 yard runs with Zach hitting the hole hard. I was so frustrated by our refusal to utilize him.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
You don’t know that. Really hard to run through a hole that isn’t actually there.

JPatera76

Reaction score
We needed North/South power running on many of those runs. A lot of those 2 yard runs would have been 4-5 yard runs with Zach hitting the hole hard. I was so frustrated by our refusal to utilize him.
When he starts to get going and looks good.. somehow, we always end up then shifting right back to Walker and then Charbs is rarely seen again

Fade

Reaction score
I was bitching at the TV all day for this.

Zach should be the guy for goal line situations.

renofox

Reaction score
Zach has been criminally underused all season.

Why do you spend a 2nd rounder on a RB and then not use him when he is playing very well. Especially when game flow shows he is the better RB for the current situation?

JPatera76

Reaction score
Zach has been criminally underused all season.

Why do you spend a 2nd rounder on a RB and then not use him when he is playing very well. Especially when game flow shows he is the better RB for the current situation?

Zach is a hard hitting, grind them down RB. He needs to be used a lot more. Oh and He's a pretty damn good blocker to.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Even so..

I'd rather hit it a non hole with force and not finesse.

Zach started to roll and then was taken out. I still believe he was underutilized.
I guess we differ in this theory. I would rather hit a non existent hole with a finesse back than a power back. Even a power back needs some semblance of a hole to break through.

renofox

Reaction score
Zach is a hard hitting, grind them down RB. He needs to be used a lot more. Oh and He's a pretty damn good blocker to.
KW was looking better at blocking for a while, but he really regressed today.

Penalties and whiffs were pretty much all he had in his arsenal today, sometimes both on the same play.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
It's not a Walker vs Charb thing. They are both good at their styles. We just need to be running the ball more against that kind of defense, creatively.

Latest posts