Refs Are Against Us!!!

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Easiest holding call of the game goes unflagged on the game winning play. Interesting strategy for their Screw the Seahawks Again campaign.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Easiest holding call of the game goes unflagged on the game winning play. Interesting strategy for their Screw the Seahawks Again campaign.
That was a hold and I was surprised it wasn’t called, but the intentional grounding call was horrendously 10 times worse. Officiating crew was hot garbage most of the game.

OP
OP
F

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
That was a hold and I was surprised it wasn’t called, but the intentional grounding call was horrendously 10 times worse. Officiating crew was hot garbage most of the game.
I agree that was a terrible call. My point was that if the refs are out to screw us, as is the mindset of too many posters every game, they had the perfect opportunity to do so with a legit flammable offense.... and didn't. Which is weird if they were working against us.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Yeah the officials tried, but in the end, Geno was busy making a statement to America by winning it on OT lol

kidhawk

Reaction score

How many holds were there today? How many were called?

What would be a travesty would be letting something go all game then calling it on a big play.

OP
OP
F

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
How many holds were there today? How many were called?

What would be a travesty would be letting something go all game then calling it on a big play.
You're missing the point. A loud faction of Seahawk fans on and off this forum complain constantly about the refs being against us and trying to prevent us from winning, including in this game. The refs had a perfectly justifiable reason to flag us and affect the outcome but despite the apparent agenda... they didn't. Kind of odd, if the conspiracy theorists are correct, that this simple fix wasn't used.

kidhawk

Reaction score
You're missing the point. A loud faction of Seahawk fans on and off this forum complain constantly about the refs being against us and trying to prevent us from winning, including in this game. The refs had a perfectly justifiable reason to flag us and affect the outcome but despite the apparent agenda... they didn't. Kind of odd, if the conspiracy theorists are correct, that this simple fix wasn't used.
I don’t really worry about what conspiracy’s people come up with. There definitely are games that are poorly officiated and some more lopsided than others. I don’t think today was one of those days although there were a few calls I didn’t think should have been called.

I will agree that the lack of holding calls all day likely helped out our weakened Oline more than the Lions.

Last edited:

sc85sis

Reaction score
The officiating wasn’t great. As a result, there were some questionable calls and at least one egregiously bad call against the Hawks. That doesn’t mean the Lions didn’t suffer from some lousy calls (or non-calls) too.

No game will be perfect from a reffing standpoint. These folks are human too. But when they can’t even follow the rules (miscommunication on a throw with no pressure on the QB is NOT grounding), that’s a problem. And games have been decided on bad calls in the past with little more than an, “Oops! Sorry” from the league. They really need to get it together.

m0ng0

Reaction score
So we won the game despite the collusion of nfl refs trying their worst to make us lose? Sort yourselves out. We won

Threedee

Reaction score
If a receiver runs the wrong route, he exposes the QB to intentional grounding. Should the refs consider context?

cymatica

Reaction score
If anything it proves it is rigged and Greg Olsen knew the refs screwed up the script.

OP
OP
F

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
If anything it proves it is rigged and Greg Olsen knew the refs screwed up the script.
Gotcha. The refs, after deliberately affecting the game so that “legacy” Detroit wins, fail to call an easy flag to prevent Seattle from winning and thusly invalidating all their hard work to make us lose. Somehow to you, their inexplicable inability to achieve the entire goal you guys constantly allege despite the opportunity on a silver platter to do so, is not just a blip in your theory but absolute proof to you because an announcer who is not an nfl employee and has no way to affect the game is for some reason also in on the scam but remembered the script more than the guys who had been directing the game on the field did. Makes total sense.

On one hand, I’m kinda impressed you’d even reply and not just stick your head in the sand until the next game when you ride, completely undeterred by reality, to keep making the same baseless claims because being a victim is tied to your self identity. On the other hand, maybe you’re being sarcastic or tongue in cheek, but I haven’t seen any self awareness or objectivity from you to believe that.

cymatica

Reaction score
Gotcha. The refs, after deliberately affecting the game so that “legacy” Detroit wins, fail to call an easy flag to prevent Seattle from winning and thusly invalidating all their hard work to make us lose. Somehow to you, their inexplicable inability to achieve the entire goal you guys constantly allege despite the opportunity on a silver platter to do so, is not just a blip in your theory but absolute proof to you because an announcer who is not an nfl employee and has no way to affect the game is for some reason also in on the scam but remembered the script more than the guys who had been directing the game on the field did. Makes total sense.

On one hand, I’m kinda impressed you’d even reply and not just stick your head in the sand until the next game when you ride, completely undeterred by reality, to keep making the same baseless claims because being a victim is tied to your self identity. On the other hand, maybe you’re being sarcastic or tongue in cheek, but I haven’t seen any self awareness or objectivity from you to believe that.
Lol I was joking, but you sure have some issues apparently. You should definitely get that checked out

Latest posts