Red shirts.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Anybody know if you can buy replicas of the Nike red shirt jersey. I think it would be kinda cool to have a #3. See the ....this close to greatness thread.

cacksman

Reaction score
Then it would look like a :49ersmall: jersey. I'm gonna chalk this one up to you just not thinking this through.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I've never understood buying a jersey of my favorite team in something other than our team colors. Makes no sense.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm with Jazz on this one. I just can't think of why I'd wear it. :229031_shrug:

The Radish

Reaction score
sutz":3qnx7fo1 said:
I'm with Jazz on this one. I just can't think of why I'd wear it. :229031_shrug:

Because the guy in the red shirt can't be tackled or roughed up.

duh!

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Look again at the pix hawknballs posted of RW at camp. To me, it would make a great souvenir. I agree that it might not be great choice to wear at the stadium on game day. Because at a distance it would not be seen as a SEAHAWK jersey. But RW in no way appears to be wearing a 9ers jersey. Y'all forced me to "think it trough" even further. I still want one. Anybody know where I can get one.

Cartire

Reaction score
pmedic920":3miu9awg said:
Anybody know if you can buy replicas of the Nike red shirt jersey. I think it would be kinda cool to have a #3. See the ....this close to greatness thread.

Im pretty sure they have to be special ordered. But to be honest. Just send an email to the hawks equipment manager. They should be able to point you in the right direction.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Reebok sold the red QB jersey's on NFL.com. Don't think Nike did last year.

Reebok-Seattle-Seahawks-Matt-Hasslebeck-Red-QB-Practice-Jersey-214854.jpg

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
It'd be a great souvenir! Only a moron would wear it to a game, but framed hanging on the wall? Damn right. Probably worth some money too.

LunchBox

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2p8epgmh said:
Reebok sold the red QB jersey's on NFL.com. Don't think Nike did last year.

Reebok-Seattle-Seahawks-Matt-Hasslebeck-Red-QB-Practice-Jersey-214854.jpg

I'm pretty sure these didn't sell that well. The only time I ever saw these in the Pro Shop they were on clearance with a pretty deep price cut.

A

Anonymous

Like Radish said, wearing the red means people can't hit you.

You'll be at the game and somebody gets in your face or something for accidentally spilling beer on his hot old lady. You'll be like, "Uh, uh, uhhh dude :141847_bnono: , you can't touch me, I'm wearing red!"

The Radish

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2p9cwuvs said:
Like Radish said, wearing the red means people can't hit you.

You'll be at the game and somebody gets in your face or something for accidentally spilling beer on his hot old lady. You'll be like, "Uh, uh, uhhh dude :141847_bnono: , you can't touch me, I'm wearing red!"

EXACTLY!!

What a perfect jersey to wear to a game at Ray-Duhs.

:th2thumbs:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Too easy to mistake for whiners colors. No way. However, I did see one guy rocking a Pro Bowl Hasselbeck jersey at training camp today, and it looked sick. It was the American flag coloring like you see the NFC wear in the actual Pro Bowl on the field.

Tical21

Reaction score
Never wore a red one day during my playing career, and would be sick to my stomach wearing one now. Before QB's got all sissified in the 90's, the only guys that would ever wear reds were injured people, signifying the rest of the team to take it easy on them. You would have guys that weren't tough enough to practice that would wear reds more often than not, and get made fun of behind their backs by the rest of the team. So just know, if you're wearing one of these reds, the rest of us are making fun of you behind your back.

mikeak

Reaction score
1) perfect away game jersey :) - you won't stand out but can't be touched either way

2) just get regular and wash with a bunch of red clothes

3) good for you guys - personally would never wear it