Record after 4 games of 2024 season predictions..?

What will our 2024 record be by our 4th game?

• 4-0

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • 3-1

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • 2-2

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • 1-3

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • 0-4

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I predict we draft nothing but quality starters who are ready for game one, get some key signings in free agency who are also going to be pro bowlers this year, and therefore we will go 4-0 on our way to a undefeated season and super bowl win. The first of seven in a row.

xray

Reaction score
I predict we draft nothing but quality starters who are ready for game one, get some key signings in free agency who are also going to be pro bowlers this year, and therefore we will go 4-0 on our way to a undefeated season and super bowl win. The first of seven in a row.
^
And several players get suspended for beatiality , involving unicorns , flying pigs and LA Rams . :)

WarHawks

Reaction score
They start 0-3 and then go 11-3 the rest of the way with their shiny new qb at the helm. Hey, it never hurts to dream big.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
How in the world can you make any kind of predictions, when there is so many unknowns? All the additions & subtractions to the Final 53 through cuts, FA signings & who resigns? Then you got the draft, and potential trades. I think to be realistic you can't honestly ask this question before May 1st?

Here's the biggest one...you don't even know WHO You are playing in the first 4 games of the season that probably is the biggest uncertainty. If the first four are teams that were all in the bottom last season vs playoff teams...that tells a lot regardless how good/bad your team looks on paper

12forlife

Reaction score
Here's the biggest one...you don't even know WHO You are playing in the first 4 games of the season that probably is the biggest uncertainty. If the first four are teams that were all in the bottom last season vs playoff teams...that tells a lot regardless how good/bad your team looks on paper
All very true true. I also add you don't know if playing @ home, away or London? We also have a starch new coaching staff that HC, OC & DC are all in their first year at those positions at the NFL level. Entirely to many unknowns?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
What if we go 0-0-4?
I'd be happy finally because they actually might rebuild and cut EVERYONE possible like the Rams last year and get ******* serious about removing the utter stench of Pete Carroll (please do be the 49ers DC you totally old out of touch person that should be in Hawaii with your wife and retire already just like Billy B).