Ray McDonald arrested for domestic violence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":2ifgfrrw said:
homerun1970":2ifgfrrw said:
Marvin most people don't survive long without air.

smdh.

Typical.

Now he's an attempted murderer. I can't wait to see what's next in your little tale.

Hey Marv, you don't have the facts. Isn't it a possibility?

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":1o9x5xqx said:
Marvin49":1o9x5xqx said:
homerun1970":1o9x5xqx said:

smdh.

Typical.

Now he's an attempted murderer. I can't wait to see what's next in your little tale.

Sure.

Also possible Russell WIlson cheated on his wife and his wife slept with Golden Tate. That's been reported so clearly that's FACT right?

Still not likely or relevant. I'm not the one making an assumption of he he did or didn't do.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":2jgh33qi said:
Laloosh":2jgh33qi said:
Marvin49":2jgh33qi said:
homerun1970":2jgh33qi said:

smdh.

Typical.

Sure.

Also possible Russell WIlson cheated on his wife and his wife slept with Golden Tate. That's been reported so clearly that's FACT right?

Still not likely or relevant. I'm not the one making an assumption of he he did or didn't do.

Who knows? I'm not getting my panties in a bunch if people talk about it though.

homerun1970

Reaction score
If true a man that size laying hands upon a pregnant female could easily result in that charge or worse.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":1qr8vwcc said:
Marvin49":1qr8vwcc said:
Laloosh":1qr8vwcc said:
Marvin49":1qr8vwcc said:
smdh.

Typical.

Sure.

Who knows? I'm not getting my panties in a bunch if people talk about it though.

I'm not either. Just wondering what the next chapter is in .nets fictional universe.

You know, the one where the SC PD and DA are totally corrupt, where the league is out to get them, the one where the league wants the Niners to win so screw Seattle at every turn, and the one where every unsubstantiated rumor about the 49ers is fact if its negative and spin if its positive.

You guys do entertain me so. :D

If I was really upset, I wouldn't waste my time here Laloosh. I thought you know me better. :D

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
homerun1970":252zlxoa said:
If true a man that size laying hands upon a pregnant female could easily result in that charge or worse.

If he did try to kill her, he wouldn't have been walking around after spending 25k and a few hours in the slammer.

...oh wait...what am I saying. Of course he would. They are all paid off. I forgot.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":3gsnl2dr said:
So you're saying he did it, Marv?

uh...dunno where you got that from what I said.

I have no idea what he did. I've heard some rumors that I don't want to lend any voice to one way or the other because they are totally unsubstantiated, but I really have no idea what happened tonight. Neither does anyone in this forum.

The diff if that peeps here who say they don't know are accused of spin and those who make wild accusations are taken as "right".

Par for the course I suppose.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Look I haven't said he did I am saying that with putting your hands on the neck you can cause damage not intended. Same as with shooting a gun in the air.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
KNBR ‏@KNBR · 1m
Jim Harbaugh announced Ray McDonald will play for the #49ers Sunday vs. the #Cowboys.

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman · 5m
Harbaugh on Ray McDonald: "The way the facts are and what's known, he has the liberty to play in the game."

...and boom goes the dynamite.

Alex Boone playing too but my guess is nobody cares. :D

Laloosh

Reaction score
Maybe she slipped and he caught her... By her neck...

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
homerun1970":gpolj8x9 said:
Look I haven't said he did I am saying that with putting your hands on the neck you can cause damage not intended. Same as with shooting a gun in the air.

Right, but even that rumor of bruising on her neck is unsubstantiated.

The only thing the police have said was "visible injury" and "light bruising". I ain't defending the guy...I'm just not rushing to judgment because I've been through this rodeo before.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Marvin49":lw13blg5 said:
Also possible Russell WIlson cheated on his wife and his wife slept with Golden Tate.

I think I might have willed this sentence to read "Russell Wilson cheated on his wife by sleeping with Golden Tate."

:lol: Oh well.

As for RayMac trying to kill his wife, you're getting trolled, Marv, and not even trolled particularly well. Let that one go, bud. ;)

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":1bgjbiju said:
Maybe she slipped and he caught her... By her neck...

Again...that is just a rumor. Just like Wilson/Tate and Wilsons wife....

....and Kap and any number of other things.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Marvin49":3ol6q64n said:

Crabtree sitting out part of practice on Tuesday has it's whole own thread. You could update that one at least. :D

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marv, read my more serious posts on the topic. Just having some fun with you.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Popeyejones":kjoftdzq said:
Marvin49":kjoftdzq said:

Crabtree sitting out part of practice on Tuesday has it's whole own thread. You could update that one at least. :D

He's in. :)

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":ja7q56mg said:
Marv, read my more serious posts on the topic. Just having some fun with you.

Ditto. :D

I've only really ever been upset on this site once and I walked away for most of the season afterward.

It was stupid. I don't get pissed anymore. Its all in fun.

I'm not kidding when I say I find a lot of this funny. The elaborate conspiracy theories I read on here are really funny to me.

TAB420

Reaction score
Marvin49":2tbys0fz said:
KNBR ‏@KNBR · 1m
Jim Harbaugh announced Ray McDonald will play for the #49ers Sunday vs. the #Cowboys.

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman · 5m
Harbaugh on Ray McDonald: "The way the facts are and what's known, he has the liberty to play in the game."

...and boom goes the dynamite.

And then people ask, why so many arrest since Harbaugh took over? That's why, Not accountable for their own actions. Until the message is sent that they will not stand for this, it will not stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.