Rams reportedly offered two 1st Round Picks for Panther's Brian Burns

ivotuk

Reaction score
The only ones they have are a 2024 and 2025 :p According to Draft Pick charts I've read, a 2024 1st is worth this year's 2nd round pick, and a 2025 1st is worth this year's 3rd round pick.

So the Rams offered the value of a 2nd and 3rd round pick.

Panthers rejected massive NFL trade offer that included two first-round picks for star player, per report
One NFL team offered the Panthers two first-round picks for this key defensive player

knownone

Reaction score
McVay is supposedly considering retirement again. So it seems he's willing to set fire to their future for a modest short-term gain.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
The Lambchops love to offer two firsts everytime they get ready to make a trade. If I were John Schneider, I would be gracious enough to offer them Cody Barton, heck, it's getting close to the season of giving, I'd be feeling so generous, that I would also offer them Dee Eskeridge.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Scott Fitterer: "Hello, this is Scott."

Sean McVay: "Hey Scott this is Sean! Won't keep you long but I've got an offer you can't refuse."

Fitterer: "Hell yeah Sean, lay it on me."

McVay: "Dude, we wanna give you TWO FIRSTS for Brian Burns!"

Fitterer: "Wow, that sounds too good to be true, but which 1sts, like next year!?"

McVay: "Nah, even better bro, 2037 and 2038!!"..................Hello? Hello? Scott?"

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
The only ones they have are a 2024 and 2025 :p According to Draft Pick charts I've read, a 2024 1st is worth this year's 2nd round pick, and a 2025 1st is worth this year's 3rd round pick.

So the Rams offered the value of a 2nd and 3rd round pick.

Panthers rejected massive NFL trade offer that included two first-round picks for star player, per report
One NFL team offered the Panthers two first-round picks for this key defensive player

I knew Rams were going to try and find some help for their sinking ship and it's interesting to me that,
A) They've finally had some fallout from how much they've mortgaged to get last year's wins and
B) They were unable to. Outside of finding a name to sign off the streets, Rams are pretty much stuck with who they are which hasn't been particularly good.

It'll be interesting to see how they they approach things if/when it becomes clear that they're going to finish third in a two-person race...