Raiders fire Head Coach Josh McDaniels

Mizak

Reaction score

good to see that piece of $h1t gone. Wasn’t watching any raiders game bcuz of his a$$. Main culprit who handled Derek Carr badly. Probably Adams had something to do with his firing and I don’t blame Adams.

toffee

Reaction score

good to see that piece of $h1t gone. Wasn’t watching any raiders game bcuz of his a$$. Main culprit who handled Derek Carr badly. Probably Adams had something to do with his firing and I don’t blame Adams.
and Adams' good friend of Carr.

bileever

Reaction score
Once again, Josh McDaniels has gotten a head coaching job and made a mess of things. Not that Derek Carr is an elite QB, but how do you screw things up so badly that you get nothing in return for him? You inherit a pretty good roster, with a pretty good offense that features Carr, Davante Adams, Darren Waller and Josh Jacobs. And you turn it into the 28th-ranked offense this year. The year before McDaniels arrived, the Raiders had gone 10-7 and gone to the playoffs. He managed to transform them into a 6-11 team and they're even worse this year. I think that's McDaniels' last head coaching job.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Run back to to Bellicheat Josh...he will give you a job...This should be the end of any conversation that this guy can be a hc again. He might have to try college or high school if he wants an actual hc job. Raiders reset yet again...

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I wish the Raiders could bring back Mayock and Gruden.
I still really dislike the Raiders. I actually started disliking them because they were dirty before the Seahawks were in the same division.
Mayock and Gruden were "the gift that [kept] on giving" for people who don't like the Raiders.

Boohman14

Reaction score
Who didn't see this coming? McDaniels simply cannot run a team. Bellycheeks "tree" just cannot translate to head coach capabilities. I still hate the Raiders, but it's not as fun to hate a bad team. I just hope Davis doesn't look to Waldren as the next guy. Bevel would be a good fit. :)

bileever

Reaction score
Not even sure McDaniels was a good offensive coordinator. He may have just benefitted from being there when Tom Brady was there.

pugetsoundpyrate

Reaction score
As a desert rat who's always liked the Raiders, this is very, very welcome news. The organization won't be right until it's pried from Mark Davis's weird little nepo-baby fingers, but it's nice to see some good news once in a while.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I can't even imagine what Davante Adams is thinking right now. Ouch. His entire career has taking a massive turn by going to the Raiders. And HE was the one who wanted to go play there since Carr was there. Be careful what you wish for. He's one hell of a football player. They should have done him a solid and traded him to an actual football team.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Run back to to Bellicheat Josh...he will give you a job...This should be the end of any conversation that this guy can be a hc again. He might have to try college or high school if he wants an actual hc job. Raiders reset yet again...
What is the deal with New England assistants? Not one has had any type of sustained success.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I am sitting here just grinning from ear to ear as I think about all of those times that my Raider-loving friends and relatives busted my balls over the years....

James in PA

Reaction score
Raiders are tanking for one of those big name college QB's.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Who are legit candidates for them as GM and HC? Has to be people willing to deal with Davis the younger.

Latest posts