Post your Mock Draft Simulator results here.

WarHawks

Reaction score
As a meaningless aside, if Calijah Kancey isn't one of the best meat and potatoes football names I've ever heard, I don't know what is. He just sounds like an all pro.

ivotuk

Reaction score
As a meaningless aside, if Calijah Kancey isn't one of the best meat and potatoes football names I've ever heard, I don't know what is. He just sounds like an all pro.
Except they should have spelled it "Kalijah Kancey." Too easy, how do you screw that up :p I love "Calais Campbell." Even though I hated the player, I though Darnell Dockett was a cool name.

Ray's Irrelevant Rules of Life:

A cool name gives a kid confidence early on in life.

A plain name makes a kid work harder and they are more successful.

AgentDib

Reaction score
So weird that they hate To'oTo'o so much. I have watched a few of his games. He is not great by any means, but seriously good value in the fourth round. They are also the only source that seems to think that he is horrible as the consensus big board has him in the second round.
In my view PFF has improved a ton over the last few years with their podcasts, youtube channel and importantly, increased transparency. However, it does let you see that the people doing the grades aren't scouts, have no NFL experience, and are mostly just younger bloggers/sportswriters/radio guys who are getting into the scene with hard work and the new easy access to game film.

They have a lot of good takes on how players actually performed in college and should get credit for being early on hyping very productive college players like Sydney Brown. They don't have much to say about development potential and tend to evaluate traits based players mostly on what they hear from others. Their big board should be viewed largely as "here's how good everybody was in college."

PFF has To'oTo'o at #155 right now and it's largely because his stats weren't that great. He missed 49 tackles over the last three seasons, allowed an 89.3 passer rating when targeted in coverage with no ints or forced incompletions, and didn't get home very often on the 15% of his snaps where he was rushing the passer.

Of course what more traditional scouts like about To'oTo'o is that they think those weaknesses are correctable. He has good size, athleticism, instincts, leadership and football IQ and so if the technical issues get cleaned up then he absolutely has the potential to be a starting NFL middle linebacker. He probably will get drafted way before #155 by a team that thinks they can correct some of the fundamentals.

ivotuk

Reaction score
PFN is a lot of fun, but I don't think they're realistic. My first mock, and kept trading back and wound up with 5 each 2024 1st Round picks! That would be insane, and if JS pulled that off, he still wouldn't win Executive of the Year. They'd give it to someone for drafting Will Anderson or Jalen Carter #1 overall.

bman75

Reaction score
Here is mine. My thoughts were getting a stud tackler in Branch, two top IDL (our weakest postion) a lb that can cover TEs and one to control the line, a DE that was a good value and a C that allowed 1 sack and 1 hit in over 1,600 snaps.

Plus a 1st and 2nd next year

Thoughts?

vonstout

Reaction score
The trades you can make are totally unrealistic, so I just stayed with our existing picks. I’d love to get this draft. The only thing it’s missing is a WR

Attachments

• 1678510026213.png
    1678510026213.png
    510.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 1678510054260.png
    1678510054260.png
    510.1 KB · Views: 2