Post your Mock Draft Simulator results here.

getnasty

Reaction score
My first one, pick 20 definitely feels like a trade back spot to me but who knows. Great way to learn about prospects though.
Pff mock results 1

CPHawk

Reaction score
B13C3596 D59A 40D0 A150 67E8230AB65E
My first one. Made a trade with the raiders, swapping the 5 for the 7, and also got their 38 pick.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Drew Sanders has a ton of upside but his inside linebacker abilities are very much a work in development. He was a #1 overall recruit from Texas with great traits and outside pass rush quickness who transferred from Alabama to Arkansas last year where he played meaningful ILB snaps for the first time. He'll go high because of his traits but I don't think he's a guy we'd want to plug in for Brooks to start the year. Campbell on the other hand doesn't have nearly the upside but was the best ILB in college football and could probably start immediately.

Why do I bring that up? If we re-sign Geno then the expectations become making the playoffs again whether that's fair or not. As a result, I would expect a draft oriented towards 2023 production in a number of ways:

Trade down compensation mainly this year instead of future picks, players who look ready to contribute now vs. developmental types, and less picks total with some trade ups in the middle to target particular players they feel could provide a meaningful immediate role.

How many snaps did 35 year old Bruce Irvin get this year?

I love Nwosu but he is on a two year deal, with one of those years gone.
Sure, but we needed Irvin as a stopgap because our young guys were inexperienced. Mafe, Taylor and Smith should take steps forward with a full off-season and then there's no substitute for giving them actual in-game reps to learn from. What I do like about the OLBs you picked is that they are good vs. the run.

Seattle Person

Reaction score
Drew Sanders has a ton of upside but his inside linebacker abilities are very much a work in development. He was a #1 overall recruit from Texas with great traits and outside pass rush quickness who transferred from Alabama to Arkansas last year where he played meaningful ILB snaps for the first time. He'll go high because of his traits but I don't think he's a guy we'd want to plug in for Brooks to start the year. Campbell on the other hand doesn't have nearly the upside but was the best ILB in college football and could probably start immediately.

Why do I bring that up? If we re-sign Geno then the expectations become making the playoffs again whether that's fair or not. As a result, I would expect a draft oriented towards 2023 production in a number of ways:

Trade down compensation mainly this year instead of future picks, players who look ready to contribute now vs. developmental types, and less picks total with some trade ups in the middle to target particular players they feel could provide a meaningful immediate role.

Sure, but we needed Irvin as a stopgap because our young guys were inexperienced. Mafe, Taylor and Smith should take steps forward with a full off-season and then there's no substitute for giving them actual in-game reps to learn from. What I do like about the OLBs you picked is that they are good vs. the run.

I love Drew Sanders but one thing that makes me wary of him is his ability to shed blocks. Sound familiar? I think we need a LB that can get off of blocks and attack.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
At this point until the combine and free agency happens with this team and others… I decided to go on a sell out scenario with our 1st round picks as well as most of our veteran players or players that are going to want to get paid like Taylor and Brooks.

Unfortunately I broke PFF’s downloadable draft result probably because I drafted 31 players and probably because I unrealistically made just has many trades. So I had to write it all out.

Traded:
Brooks (to Chi)
Adams (Hou)
Mone (Hou)
Diggs (Cin)
Harris (Cin)
Dissly (Buf)
Jefferson (Buf)
Taylor (KC)
Eskridge (KC)
Dallas (Mia)
Brown (Mia)
M. Jackson (Det)
G. Jackson (Den)

Future Draft Picks:
2024: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 6, 7, 7
2025: 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5

Drafted (not necessarily where I think these players would get drafted but where PFF valued them on their big board):

42- First Pick
2: DT, Mazi Smith (6’3, 337)
2: CB, Kelee Ringo (6’2, 210)
2: LB, Jack Campbell (6’5, 246)
2: ED, Mike Morris (6’6, 292)
2: TE, Darnell Washington (6’7, 270)
2: OC, John Michael Schmitz (6’4, 320)
2: ED, Zach Harrison (6’6, 272)
2: ED, Karl Brooks (6’4, 303)

3: LB, Derrick Hall (6-3, 253)
3: DT, Keanu Benton (6’4, 312)
3: SS, Jordan Battle (6’1, 207)
3: OG, Dawand Jones (6’8, 375)
3: LB, Noah Sewell (6’2, 253)
3: DT, Gervon Dexter (6’6, 312)
3: RB, Devon Archane (5’9, 185)
3: FS, Chris Smith (5-11, 195)
3: GT, Andrew Vorhees (6’6, 325)

4: DB, Ronnie Hickman (6’1, 209)
4: DE, Byron Young (6’3, 297)
4: ED, Colby Wooden (6’5, 284)
4: RB, Roschon Johnson (6’2, 225)*
4: WR, Marvin Mims (5-10, 185)
4: LB, Owen Pappoe (6’1, 225)
4: CB, Riley Moss (6-0, 193)

*Roschon fell to where I was going to pick Zach Evans and I couldn’t overlook his special skillset as a former Highschool QB. I was targeting Evans as our downhill thumper while Johnson has the size to potentially be that guy he runs more like a Shaun Alexander than a Chris Carson but I also think Roschon can get there on a physical level much like Michael Robinson transformed himself from collegiate QB to a dependable FB.

5: DT, Broderick Martin (6’5, 338)
5: CB, Julius Brents, (6’4, 205)
5: RB, Kenny McIntosh (6’1, 210)
6: LB, Brenton Cox (6’3, 254)
6: CG, Ricky Stromberg (6’4, 315)
6: WR, Elijah Higgins (6’3, 228)
6: FB, Hunter Lupke (6’1, 236)

How does one fit 31 rookies onto the roster?

RB: Walker, Archane, Johnson, McIntosh
FB: Lupke
QB: Smith, Lock, (Roschon Johnson*)
* Emergency QB

WR: Lockett, Mims, (McIntosh)
WR: Metcalf, Higgins, Young
TE: Fant, Parkinson, Washington, (Higgins)

OT: Cross, Lucas
OG: Lewis, Jones
OC: Schmitz
CG: Stromberg
GT: Vorhees, Curhan
T/E: Forsythe

B/ED*: Morris, Wooden, (Harrison)
DE/T: Brooks, Young, (Morris), (Martin)
NT: M. Smith, Benton, (Martin)
5T: Dexter, (Benton), Martin
*Big Edge

SLB: Mafe, Harrison, (Cox)
MLB: Sewell, Cox
WLB: Campbell, Pappoe
OLB: Nwosu, Hall, T. Smith

CB: Woolen, Ringo, Brents, (Moss), (Hickman?)
NB: Bryant, Moss
FS: Neal, C. Smith, (Moss?)
SS: Battle, Hickman, (Neal), (Brents)

KR: Archane, Mims, McIntosh
PR: Mims, Archane, McIntosh

Note because we have to make up our own free agency. I re-signed both Smith and Lock as well as Goodwin, Blythe, and Muse. Tendered Neal and Michael Jackson. Of the non-QBs only Neal was kept, the others were theoretically cut after pre-season with M .Jackson being traded in the draft. Woods was also the only DLine kept from 2022 but he also did not survive cutdowns.

Understandably, Seahawks would be eating a lot of dead cap in 2023 but will have much more available beyond that. Although 31 contracts will eventually kill all of that cap space in the future.

Seahawks in this scenario could be very bad in 2023 starting an upwards of 9 rookies and entire DLine composed of rookies and the entire depth chart relied on rookies that I almost wanted to get rid of all veterans including franchising and trading Geno. And trading Lockett and Damien Lewis as well but went against it.

I know this scenario and mock draft is by all means clinically insane and entirely unrealistic. However, realistically I can project scenarios where this team might want to take about 12-16 players to make up for for 2021 draft as well as add future picks if possible.

My only question though is “What If?” What if PFF rankings were the end all, be all of where players would be drafted. What if you could navigate the entire draft being the only team moving and shaking resources? What if this draft was possible, would you pull the trigger?

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I was wondering how you got Simpson @ 51 but seen that they revised their draft board and cut drafting rounds to two.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
At this point until the combine and free agency happens with this team and others… I decided to go on a sell out scenario with our 1st round picks as well as most of our veteran players or players that are going to want to get paid like Taylor and Brooks.

Unfortunately I broke PFF’s downloadable draft result probably because I drafted 31 players and probably because I unrealistically made just has many trades. So I had to write it all out.

Traded:
Brooks (to Chi)
Adams (Hou)
Mone (Hou)
Diggs (Cin)
Harris (Cin)
Dissly (Buf)
Jefferson (Buf)
Taylor (KC)
Eskridge (KC)
Dallas (Mia)
Brown (Mia)
M. Jackson (Det)
G. Jackson (Den)

Future Draft Picks:

Drafted (not necessarily where I think these players would get drafted but where PFF valued them on their big board):

42- First Pick

*Roschon fell to where I was going to pick Zach Evans and I couldn’t overlook his special skillset as a former Highschool QB. I was targeting Evans as our downhill thumper while Johnson has the size to potentially be that guy he runs more like a Shaun Alexander than a Chris Carson but I also think Roschon can get there on a physical level much like Michael Robinson transformed himself from collegiate QB to a dependable FB.

* Emergency QB

*Big Edge

Note because we have to make up our own free agency. I re-signed both Smith and Lock as well as Goodwin, Blythe, and Muse. Tendered Neal and Michael Jackson. Of the non-QBs only Neal was kept, the others were theoretically cut after pre-season with M .Jackson being traded in the draft. Woods was also the only DLine kept from 2022 but he also did not survive cutdowns.

Understandably, Seahawks would be eating a lot of dead cap in 2023 but will have much more available beyond that. Although 31 contracts will eventually kill all of that cap space in the future.

Seahawks in this scenario could be very bad in 2023 starting an upwards of 9 rookies and entire DLine composed of rookies and the entire depth chart relied on rookies that I almost wanted to get rid of all veterans including franchising and trading Geno. And trading Lockett and Damien Lewis as well but went against it.

I know this scenario and mock draft is by all means clinically insane and entirely unrealistic. However, realistically I can project scenarios where this team might want to take about 12-16 players to make up for for 2021 draft as well as add future picks if possible.

My only question though is “What If?” What if PFF rankings were the end all, be all of where players would be drafted. What if you could navigate the entire draft being the only team moving and shaking resources? What if this draft was possible, would you pull the trigger?
Hella good content here.

getnasty

Reaction score

Traded:
Brooks (to Chi)
Adams (Hou)
Mone (Hou)
Diggs (Cin)
Harris (Cin)
Dissly (Buf)
Jefferson (Buf)
Taylor (KC)
Eskridge (KC)
Dallas (Mia)
Brown (Mia)
M. Jackson (Det)
G. Jackson (Den)

Future Draft Picks:

42- First Pick

* Emergency QB

*Big Edge

Ok now i need to see what you think might actually happen. This is pretty awesome though.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I was playing with the PFN Mock Draft Sim. There was a draft scenario in which Carter, Anderson, Stroud, and Levis were all available at #5. In this scenario, who would you choose? I went with Carter but there are very strong arguments for choosing each of the others too.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
I was playing with the PFN Mock Draft Sim. There was a draft scenario in which Carter, Anderson, Stroud, and Levis were all available at #5. In this scenario, who would you choose? I went with Carter but there are very strong arguments for choosing each of the others too.
Leaning QB on positional value. If Stroud can read a defense and ad lib (as the playoff game indicates), he has the edge over Levis.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Here's my picks for the first two rounds.

Attachments

• pff_mock_results.png
    pff_mock_results.png
    362.1 KB · Views: 5

Hawknballs

Reaction score
i'd be down with this draft.

Attachments

• hawkdraft.jpg
    hawkdraft.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 17