Poll

Would we be better off had we never drafted Wilson!

• Yes

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 60 93.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Jerhawk":3a98xsiv said:
John63":3a98xsiv said:
Aros":3a98xsiv said:
Polls like this make me want to stay away from .NET for good. :pukeface:

Posts like this is why you should be able to foe so called moderators.

C'mon man. I'm not trying to gang up on you here, and Aros can defend himself, but I'll just say this is not cool.

Like mentioned earlier, this is Aros' house. Don't disrespect him like that man.

I understand it is his house but also that does not mean he should get a free hand either. I made this pole for a reason and guess what it is proving out what I thought. I mean if we are to live in fear of what the moderators say then why have a forum. I have no real issue with Aros, or truthfully with most on this forum. But I mean it was an inappropriate reply especially form a moderator and especially form the guy who started runs the forum.

I mean lets look at what is says

Hey you make a poll a MODERATOR does not like he will say so. Hmm then why would I want to even be on a forum were the moderator can belittle what you post and when you defend it you are villainized for it.

FYI hmm don't disrespect him, but he can disrespect me got it.

Meanwhile, my poll proved my point.

also it was his reply I was taking note with, if he can say my poll make him want to leave, paraphrasing, then I can say why can't I foe a moderator. Does not mean he does not have the right to post what he wants, but I should have the right to not have to see it which is what foe does.

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":3hurz02v said:
Jerhawk":3hurz02v said:
John63":3hurz02v said:
Aros":3hurz02v said:

C'mon man. I'm not trying to gang up on you here, and Aros can defend himself, but I'll just say this is not cool.

Like mentioned earlier, this is Aros' house. Don't disrespect him like that man.

I understand it is his house but also that does not mean he should get a free hand either. I made this pole for a reason and guess what it is proving out what I thought. I mean if we are to live in fear of what the moderators say then why have a forum. I have no real issue with Aros, or truthfully with most on this forum. But I mean it was an inappropriate reply especially form a moderator and especially form the guy who started runs the forum.

Hey you make a poll a MODERATOR does not like he will say so. Hmm then why would I want to even be on a forum were the moderator can belittle what you post and when you defend it you are villainized for it.

He didn't attack you, he attacked the Poll, which I happen to agree with, it was stupid, I don't think any of us would give up our Super Bowl win and that season in hopes we would get there with someone else like Flynn whom it would have been.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
chris98251":5fufpfv1 said:
John63":5fufpfv1 said:
Jerhawk":5fufpfv1 said:
John63":5fufpfv1 said:

He didn't attack you, he attacked the Poll, which I happen to agree with, it was stupid, I don't think any of us would give up our Super Bowl win and that season in hopes we would get there with someone else like Flynn whom it would have been.

And I attacked his post, if he can say my poll, which 2 people said we would be better off without Wilson so far, then why can't I say I wish we could foe moderators. Does not mean I don't like him, or don't respect him, just we have different on opinions and I choose not to read his. That said I Sent him a message already on this.

Rat

Reaction score
I said "yes", because in my version of this stupid poll, we were in position to nab Mahomes.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
John63":14rv654k said:
Jerhawk":14rv654k said:
John63":14rv654k said:
Aros":14rv654k said:

also it was his reply I was taking note with, if he can say my poll make him want to leave, paraphrasing, then I can say why can't I foe a moderator. Does not mean he does not have the right to post what he wants, but I should have the right to not have to see it which is what foe does.

How did it prove your point exactly?
And what point were you trying to make?
98% of the people voted no, the person above me said he voted yes so we could've got Mahomes.

A much closer pull, and one that is worth asking but has been discussed over and over again, would've been "Would the Seahawks have been better off not giving Wilson his latest contract?"
That would've had some "yes" answers, one from me.

This poll just comes across as some bizarre passive aggressive manner imo. Wilson was loved his first few years here (and still is by many) and was getting paid peanuts and producing. The future was bright. Now things are different

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Russ is a elite,HOF QB. The issue is no chips since LOB left. I do remember when ppl here couldn't stand Russ and said he was piggy backing off the LOB. Others were saying he could win a chip without the LOb. So far? He hasnt. Plus people are spoiled with winning and want chips now. If you dont win chips, you failed to some.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3mtv0xnu said:
The same LOB who gave up a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl. :stirthepot:

That lost avril. Avril was not allowing brady to step up.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Still gave up a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter. Plenty of the starters were still playing.
TEAM loss. Didn't play add on, AND they let Brady go up and down the field in the 4th quarter.
The defense isn't w/out fault in that game. All most people want to do is blame it on one play.
They had 60 minutes to play add on. They had a 10 point lead they shouldn't have let vanish.
The secondary got shredded in the 4th quarter. The Offense couldn't add even another FG to distance themselves.
TEAM loss.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":51klodo2 said:
Still gave up a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter. Plenty of the starters were still playing.
TEAM loss. Didn't play add on, AND they let Brady go up and down the field in the 4th quarter.
The defense isn't w/out fault in that game. All most people want to do is blame it on one play.
They had 60 minutes to play add on. They had a 10 point lead they shouldn't have let vanish.
The secondary got shredded in the 4th quarter. The Offense couldn't add even another FG to distance themselves.
TEAM loss.
Didn't the starting CB (I forget his name)break his leg?
You had Sherm and Kam playing pretty hurt..Yes it wasn't
just one play but at the same time it's what most remember.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":czeaqmf2 said:
Yep, Lane got hurt as well. But it still was a team loss. Just my opinion...….

we also found out after 3 lineman were playing hurt. Point of note I agree team loss but individually I put it on Coaches. They knew they had injuries, and they did not adjust, and they called a stupid play, using the wrong people.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Meh, they were one play (possibly) from back to back Super Bowl wins. And were already the Super Bowl Champion going in to the game. Things were VERY good. I choose to remember that fondly, and I was able to see a Super Bowl in person, bucket list stuff for me. And it was a great football game.
Nobody can ever take that memory away from me, let alone ruin it.
They didn't lose the game because of ONE CALL. 60 minute game, they had plenty of time to play add on.