Poll: Can they right the ship???

Can they right the ship??

• Total voters

Rainger

Reaction score
Well 6 games left in the season. A couple of disappointing losses, but a team better than many predicted.

Can they right the ship? Will they win enough to get into the playoffs or is the season over, and they are what the media said they were?

The last 2 games looked like the first 4.

Last edited:

4ever12

Reaction score
I'm not familiar enough with previous posts, but in general, I would say yes. If I am falling for a troll, 100% my bad. LOL

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I'm sticking with 10 wins even though this loss makes that very tough.

We are just lost on defense. Offense is still mostly very good but we've got to get more creative in the running game.

We turned it around before so the ability to do so is there but this was a very tough pill to swallow after the Tampa Bay game.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Wow... You really shouldn't have commented. Seriously, read the post and your comment. LMAO
I know what I wrote and to whom I wrote it. He only looks at things in extremes, so he only thinks there are two options for people to believe will happen.

4ever12

Reaction score
I know what I wrote and to whom I wrote it. He only looks at things in extremes, so he only thinks there are two options for people to believe will happen.
Honestly, based on your other replies, I am immediately pulled into your opponents side. You talk in circles and have no facts or evidence to back your stance

GemCity

Reaction score
I think we can pull off 10. The defense is definitely lacking though.

I don’t want to jumpstart this conversation again but, after all the back and forth, I still consider this as a rebuild. I know…,always comPete.

It’s a pretty damn good rebuild year. We’re only going to get better after this next draft.

If this team doesn’t win another game, they are STILL not the team I thought they would be.

They are exponentially better.

I’m beyond happy with the direction they’re moving.

FPD

Reaction score
Did fattypaperweighs make another of his lame ignorant posts???
How about having a conversation about the team we all love instead of tearing down others. smh

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Yes. Besides a game vs the niners they have the ability to win the remaining games. Next few games will be telling.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I don't know if they will reach the 10-win mark, but this team can score enough points to be in any game. The problem is stopping the other team from scoring. Something needs to change.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
9-8 seems pretty realistic at this point. 10? nah, not with this putrid run defense. It's starts in the trenches, and they are lacking big time in the trenches.
And this O line has been really good, but regressed big time the last couple weeks imo. Although, I'm not worried about the O Line overall, esp. with two rookies at Tackle. They'll be fine. The D Line? Very worried.

sutz

Reaction score
To repeat an above post, there are more than two possibilities available. I can still see the possibility of 9 wins, but that probably won't get us in the dance. "Who we thought they were" is a pretty vague statement. There were numerous opinions at the start of the year.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, def. not who we thought there were. Pretty much somewhere in between the early season predictions and the updated predictions when they were sitting at 6-3.
But still, this has been a hell of a season, and better than expected. Just my opinion, but we are seeing this team get exposed a little. It's now about how they go about fixing it. The draft is going to bring a lot of possibilities for this team. If they hit it out of the park even close to this previous draft? Playoffs next year imo.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I think they can right the ship enough to make the playoffs. Remaining games are winnable enough to get to 9 or 10 wins I see the Giants as the team falling back as their schedule is killer and the Hawks have the tiebreaker on them. But I can't see the playoff run being better than 1 and done barring a massive turn around on D.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
For those who didn't get the
"They are who we thought they were"
That was a tongue in cheek. It is a famous saying from Dennis Green after trouncing.

Yes I know there are more options my God you guys.

Last edited:

FPD

Reaction score
Did you tell that to the comments above from Fatty??
Come on dude. That was for everyone like you tearing each other down instead of having respectable conversations. I know we're upset with our team, but the "Jane was snarky, so I have to do it too" mentality is just not cool. Not in the main forum anyway.

Sorry to have derailed the thread y'all.

✌️ :cool: