Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Earl Thomas

Votes: 7 11.5%

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

godawg

Reaction score
My seventeen-year-old daughter is a senior at Morro Bay CA HS, in whiner territory, and wants to wear Hawks colors during the playoffs. I am wondering whose jersey to pick.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thomas. She will look less like a bandwagon fan. Lynch, Sherm and Wilson are too obvious.

main

Reaction score
I say Wilson. I grew up in the Bay Area and my childhood die hard 49er fans have nothing but respect for Wilson. When my wife & I went to Disney World (Florida), many football fans came up to us and said they like Wilson (we were both wearing matching Wilson jerseys).

minormillikin

Reaction score
main":11rr5hmw said:
I say Wilson. I grew up in the Bay Area and my childhood die hard 49er fans have nothing but respect for Wilson. When my wife & I went to Disney World (Florida), many football fans came up to us and said they like Wilson (we were both wearing matching Wilson jerseys).

This is a good reason to get a Sherman jersey.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
minormillikin":2ndckiz2 said:
main":2ndckiz2 said:

This is a good reason to get a Sherman jersey.

Smartest choice is get a jersey of the player who you think will stay with the team longest. Unless you want the 12 that says fan which I think is weak in my opinion.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Can't go wrong with #12, especially if you are buying her the more costly one.
That way if the player is gone next year, her jersey is still current.

Nothing wrong with an ex-player jersey, but IMHO they aren't cool the first few years the player is gone. Especially if he's on another team.
GoHawks

dopeboy206

Reaction score
You plan on getting the "elite" which is stitched or just the gameday one which is made from cheaper material...

DavidSeven

Reaction score
If she's going to wear a Seahawks jersey in NorCal, might as well go all out and get the Sherman. Troll hard.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Chancellor or Tate.

Chancellor just seems like a great one for a kid. makes them look tough, who's gonna bully a kid in a bam-bam jersey? Plus it's not as popular as the others. he just signed a contract.

Tate is just fun. I got my tate jersey last season before they were readily available. for a long time i was the only one I ever saw wearing one.

If you're gonna go with the 12 i just say you gotta get the name personalized, the 'fan' ones just seem so lacking in effort and uninspired. no offense if anyone has one. just facts.

49ers

Reaction score
She currently resides in CA?

Wilson without a doubt. All 49ers fans love that guy. Plus, he's more likely to stick around and remain a Seahawk longer than any other players you listed.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Personally I'd go with a Sherman, Thomas, chancellor or Wagner jersey. Always have been a defensive guy, and thats just how I roll.

On the offensive side of things, personally I'd go with either a mike rob or Percy harvin jersey. Im expecting a bunch of wtfs for the Percy harvin jersey lol.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
my 19 month old daughter has a beast mode jersey because she goes beast mode around the house. I vote Wilson though because I dunno, QB jerseys on little girls just make more sense to me.

Penman96

Reaction score
Wilson - most teenagers want to get along and everyone loves Wilson. Plus Russ will be a Seahawk until your daughter is about 27, so the jersey will be relevant a long time. 3 or 4 Superbowls probably! :)

OP
OP
godawg

godawg

Reaction score
Talked to my daughter about it and she likes Russell Wilson (who doesn't) and Beastmode, but after I showed her a few of Percy's highlights, she's a fan. Hard to go wrong with this team.