Pete Extended

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
kidhawk":3j9raae3 said:
IIRC last time Pete got extended John didnas well but we didn’t hear about it until months later. Hopefully that’s the case here as well
DAMN STRAIGHT! We got this hof gm here. Jody's kicking ass already!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seahawker

Reaction score
Great news. I think it's possible, even likely considering the timing of this that Paul Allen left specific instructions or suggestions for the move forward. That is just speculation, but Sir Paul didn't seem like a man to leave loose ends undone.
From the man who saved the Seahawks from leaving Seattle, I see this as a final Christmas present to the organization and to the fan's who share his love for the Seahawks.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Seahawker76":2w2kksmd said:
Great news. I think it's possible, even likely considering the timing of this that Paul Allen left specific instructions or suggestions for the move forward. That is just speculation, but Sir Paul didn't seem like a man to leave loose ends undone.
From the man who saved the Seahawks from leaving Seattle, I see this as a final Christmas present to the organization and to the fan's who share his love for the Seahawks.
The team's very existence in Seattle is his Christmas present. Thank you, Paul.

chris98251

Reaction score
That sound you hear is the butts puckering of the rest of the Division and league knowing they have to adjust their draft boards for yet another wave of adaption to what Pete is doing, they all went light and fast to stop the passing game. Now the Run has come back and they will need to draft backs and dirt bags on the interior of the line and get guys that can run the power run on offense.

The guy won't go away and that team from Egypt keeps making things happen.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
I was the one that started the fire pete thread and I will say that the way this team is headed he deserves the
extension was just so sick of seeing the offense look like crap and he turned it around

i also believe he deserves coach of the year as well this crow tastes so good

BubbaGump

Reaction score
I’M In!! I hope this means Mr. Allens sister is keeping the team.

Mick063

Reaction score
I could make a comment about the folks that doubted him, but it is Christmas Eve.

Sure glad the internet experts don't hold the reins to the team.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I thought he'd be gone after the 19' season, but this makes sense with the ownership in question.

Jville

Reaction score
Mick063":13bof8fi said:
I could make a comment about the folks that doubted him, but it is Christmas Eve.

Sure glad the internet experts don't hold the reins to the team.

Perhaps something like this would be appropriate ............. 81 MT6Bo3uL SX679

Uncle Si

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":1f16vsxf said:
I thought he'd be gone after the 19' season, but this makes sense with the ownership in question.

And how well hes done.

You can say it.

chris98251

Reaction score
I don't know but it would seem that if they were going to sell they would not extend him 3 years, new owner would not want the President of Football operations and GM and Coach to be locked up and have to buy out their contract to change things up. Then again a new owner that would want to mess with success would be much like a Snyder and just grabbing power and control to play Madden football.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":1ngxgw8b said:

Pathetic and you're wrong. It makes sense because he is a top 3 coach in the nfl.

Most unbiased folks would take Pete after Payton and bellicheck. Tomlin is trending down

BigMeach

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1jhttrsx said:
kidhawk":1jhttrsx said:
IIRC last time Pete got extended John didnas well but we didn’t hear about it until months later. Hopefully that’s the case here as well

Schneider was extended 5 years in 2016, so the end of their current contracts now align.

JS is actually extended through 2022. The reports of 5 years at the time were incorrect.

So PC 2021, JS 2022.

sutz

Reaction score
BigMeach":1trw2alb said:
Seanhawk":1trw2alb said:
kidhawk":1trw2alb said:

Schneider was extended 5 years in 2016, so the end of their current contracts now align.

JS is actually extended through 2022. The reports of 5 years at the time were incorrect.

So PC 2021, JS 2022.
Either way, it's nice to see some long term stability at the top. I remember all of the rumor and worries that Scheider would bolt to Green Bay before he signed. Hell, he's young. There's plenty of time for him to go there later. Pete looks like he'll retire a Seahawk, and not necessarily real soon.

:2thumbs: