Pete Carroll Draft Clue #1

ivotuk

Reaction score
I have no idea what they mean. I've gone back after the draft, and saw no correlation with who they picked.

Pete has no idea whose going to be there at 5, let alone later in the draft.

Asked "who will be there at 5? JS started laughing..."I have no idea."

kidhawk

Reaction score
I have no idea what they mean. I've gone back after the draft, and saw no correlation with who they picked.

I believe that the clues have enough meanings to cover multiple options and John and Pete will always have a plan A, B, C etc for each pick. If you make the clue generic enough, it will fit whatever options they have.

seabowl

Reaction score
“Release the Kraken” absolutely must refer to Jalen Carter. He by far has as the largest crack of all the top picks.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score

They don't mean anything.

I think it's just a way for a hyper type A mile a minute personality like Pete to stay busy during the lead up to the draft. Like giving the ADD kids in the class a fidget spinner.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Too bad he’ll be winded and gasped for breathe after the first snap :(

/sarcasm

The dude is a stud and will be a force to reckon with if the right team and coaches get him where he CAN be
And after he's picked you'll love him LOL

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
These are all euphamistic metaphors:

Love is Blind/Netflix (and chill) -- "We've no F*kin Clue"
Kraken -- "We're just gonna pull it out of our *ss."
Action Jackson/Carl Weathers -- "We're gonna run around like crazy and hope lightning strikes."

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Regarding the first 2 I was thinking too bad there wasn't a prospect with the name Love. You had Love is Blind then a link to a Nirvana song....a band fronted by a guy who was married to Courtney Love. That's all I got.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
Regarding the first 2 I was thinking too bad there wasn't a prospect with the name Love. You had Love is Blind then a link to a Nirvana song....a band fronted by a guy who was married to Courtney Love. That's all I got.
Well, the tag line was First there's Love, then there's reality. So maybe they're tipping that they are taking Jordan Love's college LT Alfred Edwards in the 7th round.

That's gotta be it!

James in PA

Reaction score
All of these draft clues point to one man and one man only. And that man's name is Clayton Tune.

Latest posts