Payton bans Team3 from facility

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Damn, RW3 might be legit this next season. They got the right coach.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Ciara might say something different...
Payton Is wise to say the Broncos will emphasize social media a bit less, and Russ would be doubly wise to take that to heart and to get Ciara to do the same.

Russ, quit doing these simulated doggy style sex scene promos with your wife to promote your perfume. All anyone can think of is how the real thing would smell.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Payton Is wise to say the Broncos will emphasize social media a bit less, and Russ would be doubly wise to take that to heart and to get Ciara to do the same.

Russ, quit doing these simulated doggy style sex scene promos with your wife to promote your perfume. All anyone can think of is how the real thing would smell.
Ciara's career comes first

RiverDog

Reaction score
All I can say is I'm glad we played the Broncos last season and don't have to play them this coming.
And I'll add that I'm glad that our draft choices we got from Denver are for the 2023 draft and not next year. The only way that team and Russell can go is up.

JPatera76

Reaction score
And I'll add that I'm glad that our draft choices we got from Denver are for the 2023 draft and not next year. The only way that team and Russell can go is up.
Veryyyyy true

GGotskill

Reaction score

That's what people thought last year.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Well, at least we have pick #5. LOL.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
It‘s very Likely that Pete allowed Heaps and the entourage expanded access to vmac too