Paul Richardson is now Cleared!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Here you go:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/prich10/status/658662147518431232[/tweet]

Just one more option for the passing game. P Rich was really starting to get involved in the Offense when he got hurt last year. Hopefully he can pick up where he left off.

OP
OP
D

danp1990

Reaction score
Thank you very much kind sir.!, now waiting on J.Lane any one have any news on him? I know he's bit behind because of forearm. But any recent news guys?

Greenhell

Reaction score
Does cleared mean that he can play or we'll see very little of him this Sunday? My guess is the latter.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Good news. Now if we can allow Russ to look downfield a couple of times, rather than running for his life 90% of the time. :)

kobebryant

Reaction score
Would love to see some more advanced route concepts in this offense now with Lockett and Richardson stressing defenses on the same side. Loved how Richardson was coming on late last season.

Basis4day

Reaction score
danp1990":jlwhzm0g said:
Thank you very much kind sir.!, now waiting on J.Lane any one have any news on him? I know he's bit behind because of forearm. But any recent news guys?

He's still a couple weeks away. He needs to be activated by Nov. 24 or he can't play this season.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Greenhell":38y5sj6f said:
Does cleared mean that he can play or we'll see very little of him this Sunday? My guess is the latter.

I believe this means he can now practice and the team has something like 3 weeks to add him to the active roster.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Greenhell":14i4xiak said:

Cleared means he passes a physical and can practice with the team. There is a 21 day window to activate him to the 53 man roster. He can't play in a game until activated, which requires that we free up a roster spot by cutting, trading, or IRing a player on the 53.

Based on recent history, he'll need to practice a full week before he'll likely see in game action.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
kobebryant":iojg1liq said:
Would love to see some more advanced route concepts in this offense now with Lockett and Richardson stressing defenses on the same side. Loved how Richardson was coming on late last season.
I was thinking the exact same thing.
I just hope that Bevell can get all the moving parts working together, things like Pass blocking, that allows the route trees to develop.
I really don't care WHO catches the ball, I DO care about seeing all the 4th Quarter stalls coming to an end.

massari

Reaction score
Hopefully they just sit him out of the Cowboys game and bring him back after the BYE.

Two more weeks of healing to play it safe sounds good to me.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
massari":12sa56yh said:
seahawk12thman":12sa56yh said:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO who goes??????

Daniels, I'd assume.

Yeah. Considering they have already released BJ once when they needed a roster spot, I'd assume he is at the front of the line again.

OahuHawkFan

Reaction score
rideaducati":dnbnvaj9 said:
Great news, the less Kearse the better.

Kinda curious what the catch count is this year between Kearse and Baldwin. It's been a quiet year for both of them.

It will definitely be good to have Richardson back.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
OahuHawkFan":34dv56gz said:
rideaducati":34dv56gz said:
Great news, the less Kearse the better.

Kinda curious what the catch count is this year between Kearse and Baldwin. It's been a quiet year for both of them.

It will definitely be good to have Richardson back.

Baldwin has 28 receptions. He started out the year really strong, actually. He had 7 receptions in each of the first two games, and then no more than 3 in every game after. He is on pace for a career high in TDs though. He has 2 through 7 games (he's never been a big TD guy). He's on pace for 64 catches, which would only be 2 less than last year.

Kearse is on pace to break all his previous career-highs. He has 21 receptions through 7 games for 338 yards and his career high was 38 catches for 537 yards last year. He has already matched his TD output from last year with 1.

So both may seem like they are having quiet years, but they are on pace to match or exceed what they did last season.

Latest posts