Pat McAfee on Dickson fake punt

JGreen79

Reaction score
I love me some Pat McAfee

[tweet]https://twitter.com/PatMcAfeeShow/status/1056635943271260161[/tweet]

mistaowen

Reaction score
Love Pat. Dudes hilarious, retired as a pro bowl punter to do comedy.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hey, he’s a Seattle punter the bar is high. The Ginger Ninja I think holds the modern day record for total rushing yards for a punter.
The question is can he throw a TD pass?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
PETE CARROLL'S CHEWING THE &*&* OUT OF HIS GUM!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I missed the game but was following it on my phone where it was 4th & 8 from our own 3. Next thing I see it's 1st & 10 from our 13, & it's for us, & I was like WTH did we just fake punt from our own endzone?

Sure enough that's what happened. Not sure I like my punter improvising like that but it worked so he's my hero this week.

chris98251

Reaction score
LOL all I think about is the Ginger pass and the Garo Yeprimian attempted pass when they go off script like that, however Hecker I think his name is had a nice pass for the Rams for a first down today also.

Polk738

Reaction score
Definitely the MVP of the game, Carson, Russ, Moore can all take a back seat for DICKSON!!!! That had to be one of the ballsiest plays I have ever seen, considering what happened the last time we had a punter try that

trharder

Reaction score
Dickson took a bit of a pop at the end of that run and never flinched. Ryan would have been unconscious.

lobohawk

Reaction score
trharder":3m9x2060 said:
Dickson took a bit of a pop at the end of that run and never flinched. Ryan would have been unconscious.

Well he did play a sport where he had to tackle and be tackled before he was exclusively a punter. Some of those Aussie rules tackles are painful.

Coxal

Reaction score
I love it too... But I can't stop thinking about the worst. If he comes just close to the 1st or even worse if he fumbles the ball... Well he did not so well play Dickson but be careful it could have been a costly try...!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not sure about anyone else, but I thought that was a brilliant call. He clearly was told to take the safety unless it's wide open to run. Or, he was told to take the safety, then they are still up 12 and the Lions have to go the length of the field to score, with very little time on the clock.

niveky

Reaction score
'Pete Carrolls chewing the s**t out of his gum' lol

niveky

Reaction score
'Pete Carrolls chewing the s**t out of his gum' lol

Latest posts