One of the 49ers best, Proclaims us Dynasty creators

hawker84

Reaction score
aaron rodgers is a douche for other reasons, not the discount double check
tim tebow is not a douche, people just hate him
i dont see douche from kaepernick BECAUSE he kisses his bicep, i need more than that

True Aaron Rodgers is a douche for other reasons as well, the discount double check move cements it.
Tebow is not a douche, people are just tired of hearing about a player in this league that hasn't done jack S**t.
Kaepernick kissing his bicept is a douchey move, i don't think he's actually a douche however, a bit immature yes.

dunceface

Reaction score
Well if it helps I think Kaep's demeanor during interviews is pretty immature and douchey
Someone said he talks like a stoned teenager and I think that is an apt description
Can't tell if he's nervous or he thinks he is too cool for his own tattoos but there is .01 oz of personality in his schtick
Even our robot QBOTF3000 has more personality and charisma than their guy could muster with 1000 bicep kisses

Throwdown

Reaction score
dunceface":3fg2lx5z said:
Well if it helps I think Kaep's demeanor during interviews is pretty immature and douchey
Someone said he talks like a stoned teenager and I think that is an apt description
Can't tell if he's nervous or he thinks he is too cool for his own tattoos but there is .01 oz of personality in his schtick
Even our robot QBOTF3000 has more personality and charisma than their guy could muster with 1000 bicep kisses

I love you