OMG did anyone see this happening???

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. I figured Avs in 6. Enjoying some tasty crow. Nom Nom.
I'm leaning towards Kraken in 7. They just seem locked in right now.

Ruminator

Reaction score
If anyone HONESTLY had to tell the truth, I highly doubt anyone really thought we would advance. Let alone what just happened to Boston, wow.
Kraken advancing to Round 2 wasn't a big surprise for me -- as soon as it was official that their first opponent in the playoffs would be the Avs, I knew we had a chance.

The Bruins' collapse, on the other hand, was historic, and there's no doubt Boston fans feel exactly the same way Seahawk fans in Seattle did at the conclusion of Super Bowl 49.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Kraken advancing to Round 2 wasn't a big surprise for me -- as soon as it was official that their first opponent in the playoffs would be the Avs, I knew we had a chance.

The Bruins' collapse, on the other hand, was historic, and there's no doubt Boston fans feel exactly the same way Seahawk fans in Seattle did at the conclusion of Super Bowl 49.
I have no idea what happened to Boston but if the fans feel like we did after 49, that team must have really effed up.
Dam.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score

Man you should make big money if you predicted they would get past the best D in hockey.

Threedee

Reaction score

That's more reminiscent of the 2001 Mariners than the 2014 Seahawks.

balakoth

Reaction score
Man you should make big money if you predicted they would get past the best D in hockey.
To be honest.. we can score... Avs can't... They can defend.. sometimes, we simply cannot... I expected it to be close... did NOT expect us to win