Now that the Sounders are no longer dependent....

Smurf

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3gfeyzve said:
SonicHawk":3gfeyzve said:
IndyHawk":3gfeyzve said:
Build a multiuse arena that can host the Hockey,nba and soccer...Build a giant mall around the whole thing with pay parking to pay for this ect..kill all the birds in one stone..

How big do you think a soccer field is?
I played for years..100yrdsL /60W..

Actually thats wrong, well not wrong...just incomplete. Those dimensions are within the regulations.

FIFA's minimum field dimensions are 100 Yards x 50 Yards

FIFA's maximum field dimensions are 130Yards x 100 Yards

Slightly different for International matches as well.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
120x75 is pretty common at most levels outside high school

The break between the two happened in the operational level. I think its pretty easy to surmise why...two different entities with completely different operational philosophies. Change seemed imminent and helpful to both

IndyHawk

Reaction score
It varies as I played years ago ..So not suprised ...Indoor soccer is also different from what I have seen..My boy plays in that..Looks like its 80 x40 with less players..Adults use the same field btw..

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
korboko":3clvmsfv said:
from the Seahawks, some Sounders fans want their team to move out and get their own crib. :lol:

The Sounders fans who pine for a new stadium are morons, generally speaking. Anyone with have a wit of intelligence realizes that the Sounders have an outstanding situation. Adrian Hanauer has said on numerous occasions that their long term intention is draw 67k a game.