No players Listed Out vs Cardinals

kidhawk

Reaction score
Getting healthier by the week. All injured players are listed as questionable. Some may not play as they are game time decisions but it seems we have improved vastly healthwise.

DK dealing with a hip and rib injury

Brown hip

Haynes calf

Curhan ankle

Charbonnet hamstring

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Wgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

First PC & JS are lying & cheating by over reporting injuries & they're called out in a thread on this very site & now I'm convinced they're lying & cheating by under reporting injuries.

This can't go on. We must fire Pete immediately before the league takes away draft picks or fines us. The league can't just let this slide.

@Dvl Dug & @morgulon1 must be very concerned.

JPatera76

Reaction score
If people insist on wanting to "call out" members for how or what they post, take it to the shack. No reason to stir the pot in the main forums. I understand it's in all good fun but not all people react (especially via text on a screen) the same.

sutz

Reaction score
If people insist on wanting to "call out" members for how or what they post, take it to the shack. No reason to stir the pot in the main forums. I understand it's in all good fun but not all people react (especially via text on a screen) the same.
About the only thing I "call out" posters for is when I ask for a link or a source to their posts. That should be a requirement, especially when making really outlandish claims. 🤷‍♂️

sutz

Reaction score
Yep, if you don't tell me where you got the info you're referring to I will assume it is just your opinion, which, and I mean no offense, doesn't carry a lot of weight. 🤷‍♂️

Mike Hawk 425

Reaction score

What's the shack

Polk738

Reaction score
I really don't feel good about Curhan even when healthy let alone when he has a taped up ankle

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Wgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

First PC & JS are lying & cheating by over reporting injuries & they're called out in a thread on this very site & now I'm convinced they're lying & cheating by under reporting injuries.

This can't go on. We must fire Pete immediately before the league takes away draft picks or fines us. The league can't just let this slide.

@Dvl Dug & @morgulon1 must be very concerned.
Sarc tag?

sc85sis

Reaction score
Inactive for the game:

LB Devin Bush
WR DK Metcalf
CB Artie Burns
RB Zach Charbonnet
G Phil Haynes
C Evan Brown
T Raiqwon O'Neal

Source: The Seahawks app.